Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG, based on the anime, Kannazuki no Miko, has brought back the same characters, along with some new ones. Let your imagination and creativity wander out as you roleplay here. ^^

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello there and welcome to the world of Kannazuki no Miko. Well the forum at least. Here, you can let free your imaginations, creativity, and wondrous ideas. Let it all free here. Please do join and register. And most of all, have fun! Smile ~Chikane Himemiya. *If you are a user here already, and you have already been approved by myself to RP, please do post. Please also get other members to join. I need members and posting. This forum should come alive. Thank you, your trusted admin. Chikane.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of Destiny~
Ogami Shrine. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:14 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» The Great Race of Oban
Ogami Shrine. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 am by Rin Shimazaki

» Pokemon Battle~
Ogami Shrine. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:43 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Echoes of the Heart ~Venus Versus Virus~
Ogami Shrine. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:59 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» ~The Orochi Return~
Ogami Shrine. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~
Ogami Shrine. I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:45 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» A New Beginning: Rin's Story
Ogami Shrine. I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:15 pm by Rin Shimazaki

» Rin Shimazaki
Ogami Shrine. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:39 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Ayumu Konno
Ogami Shrine. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 am by Chikane Himemiya

Top posters
Chikane Himemiya
Ogami Shrine. I_vote_lcapOgami Shrine. I_voting_barOgami Shrine. I_vote_rcap 
Rin Shimazaki
Himeko
Reikon Keiri
Himeko Kurusugawa
Miyaki Tsusono
Souma Ogami
Akiri Suma
Ayumu Konno
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Mon May 13, 2019 11:48 pm
Similar topics

Ogami Shrine.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

Ogami Shrine. Empty
PostSubject: Ogami Shrine.   Ogami Shrine. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:09 pm

This place is where the priestesses of the sun and moon practice their rituals in order to revive the great god Ame no Murakumo. It is also a shrine in which you can pray at, owned and kept by the Ogami family. Strong believers in peace and equality, as well as serenity and sanctuary, they have become quite accustomed to studying about the spirit realm, and all of its assets. They know how to ward off evil omen, and bring peace and a sense of calmness back to this shrine. However it is also where a funeral can be held, with the Ogami family's permission, of course.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

Ogami Shrine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogami Shrine.   Ogami Shrine. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:22 pm

Chikane's Memory/Funeral

As the memorial of the blessed Lunar Priestess stand there in the middle of the rain... people I hope shall come pay respect to it. Ever since that day, that fateful day that the world has lost Chikane, everyone seemed a bit different, a bit not like themselves. This memorial has been started by one of the most unlikely people to have started it, Souma. Though Souma and Chikane didn't quite get along so well as friends, they still did get along with each other in a civilized manner. They would protect each other, cover up for each other, and of course work as a team to protect the Solar Priestess, Himeko. They were a lot alike in that regard. Himeko has been changed ever since she and Chikane realized they were in love.

That one day when the climax of their friendship came to, they sat their in their priestess like world. Alone staring at the other. The last she remembers of Chikane is not wanting to let go of her hand, and her saying something like "I'll be back, I swear, I'll reincarnate, and then we can be friends once more." How upsetting this must have been for her. For a lot of people. This memorial was created in a honor and respect of the fallen Lunar Priestess, and to welcome her back at any time in the hearts and souls of those whom have cared for her and cherished her while she was here with them.

Suddenly, a girl's voice can be heard in the background as she is praying to the memorial. This girl had brown hair, and her eyes closed at the moment, praying, and paying respects. She got up when finished, and started to walk about. She stopped for a moment and looked at the sky sighing. She spoke out loud to herself.. thinking only of her best friend in this situation.

"I know you will come back great Miya-sama, for Himeko's sake. You will come back." She seemed a little upset, and you could hint at the sadness in her voice. But she hid it for the sake of being strong. She needed to be, she couldn't be breaking down now. "You really were a great attribute to this world, you and Himeko have saved us all, and that is due to be paid in thanks. But I sense you are not dead, just simply not alive." She smiled, holding her hand to her chest, as the rain started to lighten up a little, and she walked home, to her dorm she shared with Himeko.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, above the ground...

A figure in a colorful ghost form seemed to float around the memorial. She had blue hair, and her eyes matched her hair. A true oceanic beauty. She watched as Makoto had paid her respects to her, and she nodded, smiled, and even giggled at what she had said. She repeated the words out loud, though no one could hear..

"It is true.. you know? I am not dead, just simply not alive." She said as she floated away and her voiced echoed there after. She went to check up on every other place, before leaving to go to the Lunar Shrine, it was time.
Back to top Go down

Ogami Shrine.
Page 1 of 1