Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG, based on the anime, Kannazuki no Miko, has brought back the same characters, along with some new ones. Let your imagination and creativity wander out as you roleplay here. ^^

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello there and welcome to the world of Kannazuki no Miko. Well the forum at least. Here, you can let free your imaginations, creativity, and wondrous ideas. Let it all free here. Please do join and register. And most of all, have fun! Smile ~Chikane Himemiya. *If you are a user here already, and you have already been approved by myself to RP, please do post. Please also get other members to join. I need members and posting. This forum should come alive. Thank you, your trusted admin. Chikane.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of Destiny~
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:14 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» The Great Race of Oban
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 am by Rin Shimazaki

» Pokemon Battle~
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:43 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Echoes of the Heart ~Venus Versus Virus~
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:59 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» ~The Orochi Return~
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:45 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» A New Beginning: Rin's Story
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:15 pm by Rin Shimazaki

» Rin Shimazaki
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:39 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Ayumu Konno
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 am by Chikane Himemiya

Top posters
Chikane Himemiya
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Rin Shimazaki
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Himeko
Reikon Keiri
Himeko Kurusugawa
Miyaki Tsusono
Souma Ogami
Akiri Suma
Ayumu Konno
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Mon May 13, 2019 11:48 pm
Similar topics

The Beginning of Destiny~

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Himeko

Himeko

The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:00 pm

"Yes I'm completely fine!" Himeko exclaimed in a voice that she wished she lowered down a bit. Blushing hotly at her sudden exclamation of surprise and delight, Himeko looked downwards at the cold ground and shifted her feet uneasily. The little angel didn't want to reveal her usual awkwardness which only her best friend Mako-chan knew of. Unconsciously she tilted her head and leaned towards the other girl's shoulder, she wanted to let the princess know that she loved her, yearned for the constant intimacy they shared, and embraced by her warm presence.

In a distance, a yellow taxi appeared through the mist. Himeko's thought bubble popped as the other girl hailed for the taxi.

Note: I wanted to type more~ ; o ;...I have to go though. And I'm not doing naughty things on this forum. T-T~ meaniie friend.
    Back to top Go down
    http://matchapocky.tumblr.com
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:57 pm

OOC: Okay, I do not understand the note part at the bottom. but, I'm sure you can explain it eventually.

I smiled at the gentle gesture of affection Himeko displayed as we walked towards the corner at the end of the block. Her head resting on my arm was all the signal I needed to know that she and I could be good friends. And yet, all too often, these forbidden images and desires played their way through my mind as if they were a movie only I could see. As if my eyes were cursed to view this same reel over and over again, repetitively, as if to make fun of me for what I couldn't have. My mind was an evil and torturous thing.

But, as we finally reached the corner and waited for a moment with the chilly winds blowing, she seemed to be a little bit more jumpy than usual. And now it was clear to me that she was nervous. I wouldn't blame her. She is coming home with someone she barely knows for the first time. I would have been the same way. And as we waited, I tried to quell her nerves by reaching for her hand gently to hold it. I would make sure that nothing would seem awkward, out of place, or that there would be anything to be unsure or nervous about. I smiled softly and then a taxi pulled up. Himeko must have been frightened because she jumped off me quicker than a flee can jump on a dog. Without another moment to wait, we got into the car and it drove us to my estate by my command. I looked over to Himeko and softly spoke...

"You know Himeko, there is nothing to be so nervous about. I can assure you. We are going to have some fun getting to know one another better, I'm sure of it."
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:21 pm

As the two climbed into the taxi, Himeko placed her hands on her thighs and looked out the window. It was pitch dark outside and she was relieved they were out of the darkness. Then turning to her right, she leaned towards the other girl and whispered softly into her ear, "Chikane-chan?" Himeko blushed a slight shade of pink as she said this and gazed innocently at the other girl. "We're not going to tell ghost stories all night are we?" Himeko asked in a joking yet trembling voice.

(I'm trying to recall the plot line again~ :3; So gomen I know it's tad short!)

Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:18 pm

The girl was so innocent, it was almost too cute an image for me to stand. My sapphire eyes met her beautiful amethyst as they seemed to shine more a deep purple in the shadow of the vibrant moonlight which so aptly lit the darkened sky.

"Well no, that isn't the exact scene I had in mind. We won't do that, unless you want to, Himeko."

I smiled and giggled a bit, only to show my amusement by her question. The rest of the car ride over was smooth and peaceful, the cab driver was obviously a very good and careful driver. Within a matter of time, faster than I had ever expected, we arrived at my estate. Then, a small exchange of thanks happened in the cab and we stepped out, after paying the taxi driver. There we were, standing in front of its grandiose structure, lights surrounding the outsides of its walls, each, also, surrounded beautifully with picturesque scenery of flowers and bushes cut in quite artistic shapes. It was all a bit theatrical, but, it was nice.

"Well, shall we go in?"

I questioned kindly as I lent out a hand in front of the shy blonde, showing her the way to the door. I smiled softly, it was the first time I would ever have a friend over that my father would approve of. I hoped...

OOC: The plot is still locked inside my head. We just arrived at my estate and you're staying the night. But, we've already turned 18 and the day that we decide to celebrate our birth, which, will be tomorrow after we wake, something is going to happen and there will be bigger, other twists involved as well.
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:53 pm

Oh it's not like I'm scared or anything-" Himeko paused and thought quietly to herself, "I shouldn't let her know I'm such a coward." Himeko exhaled, clenched her fists as she came up with a resolution within herself, and continued on indignantly, "No I'm not afraid at all, Chikane-chan!"

She blushed for she said it a bit too loudly, but her companion just giggled and remained smiling upon her, thus making her all the more embarassed. As the taxi pulled up near a mansion, Himeko's eyes widened and dropped her jaw in awe. Now she understood the life of the princess beside her. She never really thought her companion lived in such a luxurious home nor did she realize how powerful the Himemiya family was. No words came out of her lips.

Once they arrived, the latter held out her gentle and fair hands. Himeko blushed at the offer and replied in a soft meek voice, "Mm, yes Chikane-chan."

Are we involving those big gundam robots? XD
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:16 am

OOC: Personally, I don't think it's necessary. I think we could definitely play around them and just focus on us and maybe Souma and Miyako and some other Orochi. It doesn't necessarily have to be used, but, ultimately, it's your choice.

She was always so cute. Her voice so meek, her stature so shy. Everything about her just told me that she was a bundle of emotions rolled up into one petite girl. She always blushed around me, did I embarrass her?

As we walked into the mansion and I showed her around, I was met by my many maids at the door immediately, having previously received word that I was returning home with a guest. The inside of it was spotless. I supposed they had been cleaning. One such maid as located out more where Himeko and I were walking, seeming to be standing out and looking more important than the others. She was.

"Himeko, this is Otoha. Otoha this is Himeko. She will be living with us from now on. I hope that's okay."

"Why of course it is, miss."

"Okay. Then, welcome to my home, Himeko."

[i]I smiled softly, then walking a few steps before stopping and looking back at the blonde who seemed to be overwhelmed with wonder and shock. It was almost too cute. I giggled a bit and then spoke softly...

"Well, are you coming?"
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:17 am

When the door opened, Himeko felt her heart skip a beat. The room was welly lit and sparkling, the floors polished to an extraordinary extent, and the elegant furnishings were fit for a royal family. To the little angel, it appeared like a magical kingdom which only existed in the fairy tale books she read and she was only partaking in this splendor because her friend was a princess. She felt tiny at the grandness of the place. As the two entered the mansion, she felt She felt even further intimidated as they were greeted by so many maids that the little angel couldn't even count them. At the entrance, there were two lines of maids, creating a path for the princess to walk upon.

Chikane introduced her to a maid called Otoha, she looked very pleasant at first sight and Himeko smiled nervously for she was still intimidated by her surroundings which left her in awe. As she remained dazzled, staring at the magnificent architecture and furnishings, she didn't notice that the princess moved a bit ahead of her. Realizing her slowness, she felt ashamed for making the princess wait for her and immediately exclaimed, "Gomenasai Chikane-chan!"

As Himeko blushed and paced a few steps toward the princess, she shivered slightly, for she felt a strong heatful gaze directed at her from one of the maids. She shook her head, smiled and moved on as she felt the warm gaze of Chikane dawn upon her.

I agree~ ^^ we'll see how this progresses, for now let's get on with the story!
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:25 pm

"That's quite alright. So, I'll give you a small tour if you'd like of the estate or we could head straight for the piano room and maybe talk a bit there. The choice is yours, Himeko."

She must be viewing me as a princess by the way everything seemed so refined and proper and poised but, I was nothing of the sort. I just happened to be a really lucky girl who thought nothing of her stature growing up and even so now. I never let the status of my family or its power, though knowing how powerful it was, ever influence me or take control of my psyche. If I ever did let it go to my head, as many do with power, it would not have been a pretty sight, especially not to Himeko and I was not looking to hurt her or shame myself both in the process.

"Hehe, well, everything is working out according to plan. Everything should go right this time.... right everyone? We won't fail like last time, because, I have an idea, an extra trick up my sleeve." Spoke Miyako in a different realm, the Orochi's hideout. Girochi sighed as he uninterestedly rested his elbow to the pillar's ground her was laying on.

"You always do, sis."

OOC: I bet you're excited to see what I have planned huh?
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:38 pm

"Umm...Chikane-chan?" the little angel called out softly. She had not yet recovered from her previous encounter with the extravagance of the place. But nevertheless, Himeko continued on abashedly and voiced her true wishes out, "I don't mind either one, but I do prefer to be alone with you in the piano room. Oh! I mean.."

Due to her slow realization of Chikane's status, the words of her inner desires accidentally slipped out of her lips, thus the little angel's heart began to turmoil. The little angel did not want to be a bother to the princess, for she was nothing but a mere commoner and Chikane was of royalty. She wanted to be of use, even if it was a little, to return the princess's kindness for allowing her to stay for the night.

I am, most definitely, looking forward to your plans. C: Chikane-chan~

Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:04 pm

OOC: Yes, but, you may not like it, you may like it. I happen to think it will be a marvelous twist.

"Very well. I asked which you'd prefer to do and you picked the piano room. It's fine with me. I'll have Otoha make us some tea and we can go relax in the room, alright?"

I could understand her request of wanting to spend more time with me, alone. She probably did wish to get to know me better and it pleased me to know that our desires were exactly the same. I wanted to get to know Himeko better, I'm just glad she required those same thoughts. I began to walk back at my pace again before stopping and turning around.

"I'm sorry I forgot to ask. Would you rather get more comfortable and change your clothing or would you want to stay in the same clothes you have on at the moment. For whenever we do decide to sleep, I will lend you some of my pajamas, if that's alright with you."

I smiled softly at her and looked upon her blush. I couldn't help but revel in the cuteness that stood before me named Himeko. She was just brilliant and bright, as if she were the sun herself. Although I didn't want to get too carried away in my own fantasy and be caught staring awkwardly at her, so I turned around sharply and continued walking. But, I thought to myself as I walked...

'Himeko, I've only met you and it seems like I've known you for a much longer time than that. This feeling.... it feels as though you've been there for my entire life, as if you were a small fraction of my own soul. I don't understand why this is happening nor why I feel this way.... could it be the intimacy we have shared in the past couple of days?'

Being then reminded of what things I did to her in innocent but ill intention, I, myself, began to turn a pinkish color. I did not wish to do such things without Himeko's permission and though she did seem to want more of it, I did it without asking which wasn't very polite or respectful of me. It was a sin to be loving this way and to be doing this with Himeko, a girl my own age, innocent as the mockingbird that sings its morning song. What I was doing was beginning a slow process of learning how to kill a mockingbird. And that sin would be more prominent as the story of our souls unfurls...
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:45 pm

"Mm okay!" the little angel replied back cheerfully and smiled warmly at the other girl. She would have loved to look at the rest of the architecture, but for today, her only wish was to remain beside Chikane.

As they continued walking through the corridor, thoughts collided inside her mind and her stomach fluttered with butterflies whenever the princess turned around to lay a gaze upon her and smile. It weakened the little angel's heart and made her lust for Chikane. Suddenly she recalled that kiss. It was the most shocking yet pleasant experience Himeko had ever had in her life.

She placed her finger upon her lips and blushed, then she thought silently to herself, "But why did Chikane-chan choose me? I'm just a plain girl without any good qualities..."

As Himeko's mind wandered off, she blushed more and more. She imagined their bodies entangled with one another, her kissing the latter passionately whilst wrapping her arms around Chikane's slim body. Oh, how she could have fainted right there. However, her thoughts abruptly halted. Upon hearing Chikane finish her sentence, she barely managed to hear the word 'pajama'. She snapped out of her dreamy world, shook her head rapidly and replied, "Pajamas sound good!" she piped up once again in a cheerful tone.

Marvelous twist hm hm~ :3
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:20 pm

OOC: That wasn't the twist, but, if you think you know it alright.

We were almost to the piano room. Living in such a spacious like house had its advantages and its disadvantages. The first being if anyone dare intruded upon this here property, there were security systems as well as some guards guarding around the premise. Not to mention the maids that were treated as if they lived here as well, I'm sure they would risk anything to protect the estate that paid them so richly. But, if the intruder somehow managed to pass through all of those steps of security and finds his or her way into the mansion further, they'd have to find the appropriate rooms that Himeko and I were hiding it, it would be as if this entity were a maze. But, on the disadvantage side, it takes longer just to get to one room from another. However, I digress.

"Alright, well then, I'll loan you some of my own. Now, my question is, as I have asked, would you want to keep those clothes on or shall I provide for you a change of clothes to my pajamas? Perhaps they would be a bit more comfortable."

'There it is again.... I don't know what this feeling is... but, whenever I am around Himeko.... there is this mixture of happiness and then undeniable pain... but .... why?'

"So how about it Himeko?"

I smiled softly as I turned to look at her once more, my eyes meeting hers questioning upon what her decision was. But, then I noticed her finger to her lips and a blush upon her face. Her eyes seemed to be emptily staring at nothingness in the area, though to her, it must have appeared like something was. She was in a small daze and I was beginning to worry, so another pause before my voice sounded....

"Himeko.... are you alright?"
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:22 am

The two were approaching closer and closer to the piano room now, and the little angel's heart was pounding rapidly as Chikane spoke to her softly. "Yes I'm quite alright! I'm sorry Chikane-chan! I go off in my own world sometimes.." Himeko replied apologetically, as she said each word, she slowly edged backwards a little. Not noticing a vase behind her, she tipped it over. A loud crash and splattering of water upon the pale porcelain tiles.

She gasped and remained in a frozen state. Then she immediately bowed over and over again while saying apoglozing several times. She closed her eyes tightly in fear, "Why am I so clumsy?"
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:35 am

I smiled softly at first and then broke out into full blown laughter as she replied with a red blush upon her cheeks, backing up and knocking off the pot, shattering it and spilling water. I couldn't help it, I needed to laugh. It was just so cute and I never had enough fun or joy in my life like that in a while or ever really. My father wouldn't allow it, he called it insolence. I wasn't angry when she broke it and spilled the water, I was more amused.

"It's quite alright Himeko. I'll tell you what, how about you go on ahead of me and I'll help the maids clean this up really quickly. Go down to the second to last door on the left, that is my room, feel free to select any pajamas you may find and wear them. After that, walk on a diagonal to the right side, that should be the piano room. Wait for me there and I'll be with you momentarily. Okay Himeko?"

I continued to giggle, it really did tickle me.

"Make yourself comfortable, Himeko. ^^".
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:14 pm

Himeko's cheek reddened even more as the sapphire eyed girl laughed at her. "Chikane..?" the little angel questioned in a very surprised yet concerned voice.

After Chikane rubbed her tears of laughter away, she gave Himeko some instructions that an average person would find simple, but the little angel was a bit klutzy and didn't catch every piece of information completely. Not wanting to trouble the latter any further, she nodded slightly and forced a timid smile, "Yes Chikane-chan~" she said and continued walking down the hallway alone, but occasionally turning around to check up on Chikane, who already had maids by her side assisting her.

The little angel sighed and eventually she reached the end of the corridor. "I think it's~left?" Himeko hummed to herself. On her left, a white grand door decorated with golden door knobs stood in front of her. She touched the knob and slowly turned it, and as she did this, a bright glow of light emanated from the room.
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:32 pm

As Himeko went down the corridor and found the door that was painted white with a golden doorknob, she would have failed to notice that there was a small lunar symbol painted on the door. But, it was rested at ease that once she turned the knob and entered the room it would be mine. Upon opening it, her sight found that it was a more spacious room with gigantic windows that allowed one to peek out at night at the moon and be awoken in the morning by the bright sun shining through the slots that curtains on each side allowed through its holes. The room was clean, and everything was sorted. It had a bed fit for royalty that was as probably the second most comfortable thing in the world. There was a mirror near a bureau that allowed the user to look at herself in full whenever trying on different outfits or even putting on makeup or accessories or anything of that nature that dealt with clothing and jewelry. I would continue to aid the maids in picking up the spilt and broken pieces of the vase that once was down the hallway, while at the same time watching Himeko enter my room. I smiled softly to myself in satisfaction that she had found the appropriate room.

"Otoha..."

"Yes miss?"

"I have a request, if you don't mind."

"Of course not, what is it Miss Chikane?"

"Would you prepare some tea for Himeko and I for when we decide to go to the piano room? I want to make sure she is perfectly comfortable and warmed up to the environment here. Is that alright?"

"Why of course, miss. I'll get to it right away."

"Thank you, Otoha."

I thanked her, my eyes making contact with hers. She blushed a little bit but I supposed that was for whatever personal reason she had, which was probably a good one and I wasn't one to invade someone's personal space, so, I would not press her about this issue. But, I did look at the open door to my room, wondering if Himeko was alright. I had hoped she found a pair of pajamas she liked and found comfortable. I smiled just thinking about the sound of her name and her voice... Himeko... she was the sweetest of any type of candy, if you want a metaphor that is.
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Himeko took a few small steps into the room and paused. She gazed at her surroundings. The room was well-furnished and comfortable, but far too large for one person to sleep in. Himeko thought to herself silently, "Chikane must be lonely being in this room by herself always.." Frowning upon the thought, she continued walking into the room and towards Chikane's bed. She laid on the bed.

"Wow...this is soo comfortable" the little angel said softly, but coming to the realization of her status, being nothing more than a mere "commoner" compared to Chikane, she immediately stood back up. "Ah! I don't want to get her bed sheets dirty.." Himeko cried out in a worried voice. But she knew it wasn't the time to worry, she must continue following the princess's instructions.

Barely managing to pull herself together, she walked towards a maple drawer decorated with yet another small lunar symbol. "Pajamas~pajamas where are you~?" Himeko hummed softly to herself. As she opened the left topmost drawer, she blushed bright pink. In this drawer were a variety of panties, from a black seductive panty to cute pink lacey ones with ribbons. Himeko's heart beated rapidly and she pushed the drawer closed lightly. Then she closed her eyes and sighed inwardly.
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:30 pm

When I was sure that the maids had the situation handled, I stood up and made my way to my own room just down the hall, where the door was still open. I assumed that she was still inside. Just as I expected, when I arrived in the doorway, unbeknownst to Himeko, I spotted her looking through the drawers of the bureau. She was probably having a bit of trouble locating where my pajamas were.

"Try the third shelf up from the bottom."

I smiled softly, leaning gently on the frame of the doorway, my eyes making contact with hers and never faltering anywhere else or shifting. I was amused at her frenetic sense of trying to locate my clothing and the blush put upon her face from looking through my personal items. She was probably embarrassed, well, I'd ease her mind about that sometime later. But I spoke softly, hopefully not startling her. Then, I made my way into the room further and came into a closer proximity to Himeko.

"So how do you like my home so far?"
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:17 pm

Himeko carefully opened the third shelf up from the bottom. "Ah right." she replied in a cheerful tone as she was found what she was looking for and was very relieved that the person behind her didn't notice her peeking into the first drawer. Turning around to properly to thank the person who assisted her, she was startled for the person bending down at face level behind her was the princess. Her cheeks flushed and cried out "Chikane-chan!"

"Umm...I love it. Your home is very amazing." the little angel laughed nervously. Calming herself down a bit, she remained blushing as Chikane was only a few inches away from her face, smiling pleasantly and standing up gracefully. It made it hard for Himeko to breathe, she thought silently to herself, "Chikane-chan, you're like a perfect princess."
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:33 pm

I watched as she instantly became flustered and a bit tongue tied by my sudden appearance into the room and at my proximity her body, Himeko's, of course. I smiled and the amusement was clearly written upon my face. I backed up a bit, giving her some room to decide by taking out the piles of clothes in the drawer, only folding my arms in a pleased fashion.

"Well I'm glad you like it so far. I was hoping that you'd be comfortable and pleased with your surroundings. I would like nothing more for you to make yourself feel at home here and get yourself situated as you need be. Tomorrow, like I said, we'll take you on a tour of here and if you really like this estate so much, I can allow you to live here with me. That is, only if you want."

I walked over to my bed in the small silence there was between us, laying down on it, peacefully and sort of spreading my body out upon it. I wasn't intentionally trying to seduce Himeko, I was just stretching upon my bed, getting its feel into my muscles again, but, to her eyes, it would appear far worse than that. I smiled softly and sat up, a small gleam in my eyes as they made contact with her own. Those amethyst eyes that I loved so much...

"And do not worry. You're not burdening or imposing upon me. I asked you to live here with me, you may think it through. If you don't wish to do that, that's fine, I understand. We can remain friends in a distance. But, if you do wish to live here with me, I will have a room prepared for you to be your permanent room. I would like nothing more than for you to stay here with me in this spacious house. I find the ways to pass my time here, but, sometimes, when you're always on your own it can get very lonely. Things would certainly change if you were around, Himeko."

I smiled softly again, my midnight blue hair falling over my thin body in the right places as I began to sit up. I knew she was looking upon my form, and normally a small blush would arise in my cheeks, but this time, it did not. I only, behind my hair, smirked, for some odd reason or another, it seemed my body was reacting to this attention as if it was what it wanted, as if it was something it was expecting to get. As if it made it happy, made me happy. This was awfully strange. However, I sat up, shaking it off and speaking softly and kindly to Himeko once more, heading over to lean against the open door frame again.

"I'll be in the piano room if you need anything."

And with that, I left for across the hall.
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:05 am

"I'd really love to Chikane-chan!" the little angel's heart fluttered with happiness at the princess' offer, but suddenly remembering her commoner status, she frowned slightly and this thought echoed through her mind, "But am I a bother to you though Chikane-chan?"

The princess ended her voice on a graceful sentence and took leave. Himeko returned her attention to the drawer and picked out a set of silky yellow pajamas as yellow was her favorite color after all. She pushed the drawer closed and began undressing her school uniform. When she finally put on the pajamas, she looked at herself in the mirror and realized they were meant for fitting a slightly more tall person. She blushed and smiled softly, for the pajamas still carried a fragrant scent from Chikane.

The little angel twirled around and giggled softly. "Oh~ Chikane." she hummed the other girl's name sweetly. As she headed towards the door to leave the room, she closed the large doors softly behind her.

(Don't leeave yet. ;o ; LOL~ *chases after princess* <3)
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:27 am

I smiled in my own revelry as I made my way to the piano room and sat down on the bench near the piano. Happiness seemed to take me as a smiled curved upon my lips and I sat down lightly, my mind obviously caught in some sort of conscious dream.

'Himeko....'

She, her whole presence, just pleasantly permeated my thoughts and made me feel so invigorated. It was a mystery to me what about her made my heart pound so hard whenever I was near her or whenever I seemed to think about her, which was frequently. But, whatever it was, I did not want it to end. It had been years since I had felt this kind of joy and I wanted it to stay, stay, even if Himeko couldn't.

"Oh I thought for sure Otoha had cleaned all of the music sheets on here. I guess she forgot some. Let's see what we have here. Moonlight Sonata, Beethoven's Fur Else, the song from Carmen. Great selections. Oh? What's this?"

I was rummaging through the papers as I was saying all of this. The bottom of the stack that I had looked through happened to be my own song that I wrote and performed, the original copy with everything all jumbled and crossed out and I was beginning to wonder why it was placed here and not thrown out. I suppose even a vandalized, old and not needed piece of music is still a piece of music and therefore should be held as a sacred thing. I smiled softly as I put that sheet in the front and closed my eyes, opening the piano to play. Silently, I pressed my hands to the keys and began playing the melody lightly and fluidly, as I had imagined and played it before.

Within moments, it crescendoed to a more powerful statement I was trying to make in the piece that I had written. I continued to play the piano with as much power as my soul could muster from my body to my finger tips while still having the sound be pleasant. Soon would come the lyrics and thus I would need to bring in my voice....
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:24 am

As Himeko crossed the hallway, a grand mahogany door stood in front of her. She gently pressed her ears against the door and suddenly opened her eyes wide in amazement. On the other side of the door, a melodic sound permeated from within. She turned the doorknob carefully and walked inside slowly. Closing the door gently behind her, Himeko gasped in awe. In front of her, her companion was playing a grand piano.

"Oh Chikane-chan you're so amazing.." Himeko whispered softly as she stood dazzled by Chikane's being. The music was strangely nostalgic and beautifully played. The girl had a slender and graceful body and her sapphire eyes were closed, concentrating on the perfection of each note. Each time her fingers touched a note, it felt magical and just natural. Her midnight blue hair shone brightly like the moon, swaying gently as she continued skillfully playing. All of this instantly flew away with the little angel's heart.

The little angel tilted her head slightly and noticed a fairly large glass window pane. Outside this pane, the moon was full and it shone brightly against the window pane. Then she looked back Chikane, closed one eye shut and pretended to take a picture with her fingers. She outlined Chikane's delicate facial features. Her soft cheeks, her delicious and succulent lips, her sleek and polished face. All absolutely perfect. Himeko blushed furiously as she continued her observation. But noticing her unconscious action, she frantically shook her head and scratched the back of her head in embarrassment, hoping the other girl didn't notice her action. She gave the girl a genuine smile and continued observing her love. Everything was so sparkling and magnificent.
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:04 pm

I don't know what it was about the piano that entranced me so deeply, but, from the time I was little till even now, there was just something about it that felt relaxing to me. Every time I pressed a key, I had to make sure it was perfect. If it sounded flat or off-key or unnatural in any way, I'd have to go back from the beginning and try at the note again. It was just who I was. That wasn't to say that I was a perfectionist, I just liked to be able to play without inhibition or anything holding me back, that was all. And that, to me, was a reasonable intention. However, I continued playing the piano gracefully, unaware that someone had entered the room. I usually would have sensed the presence or heard the footsteps, but I remained unconscious to the fact that someone was indeed in the room with me.

Needless to say, I performed as if I were alone. Whenever I was on stage, I did not feel nervous, no, it was more of a pressure. A pressure that everything had to be perfect. It was true I could lose myself in the music I played and sang, but, I couldn't become too lost in front of a crowd, no, I had to hold my composure. I suppose that's just who I was and how I grew up. I always had to hold it in when around others. When alone, I could really and truly express myself. The piece was progressing nicely, and after the introduction was played finely, I began to sing, bringing in the very words I'd written to this piece of music. I did not even need the sheet, I had it in my memory from the moment I started writing it to its performances over and over again.

'I hope that Himeko doesn't hear this as is, it does need some fine tuning. But, then again, if it is as true to her heart as it is to mine, then it should echo the same melody in her heart's thump as well. Her strings playing beautifully in sync with my fingers. We are one.... but.... what am I saying...'?
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:18 pm

Upon hearing a melodic and beautiful voice echo throughout the room, reality faded away. All the distractions and surroundings instantly vanished. It was as if the outside world didn't exist and she and the other girl were the only living beings there at the moment.

The little angel clasped her tiny hands together as she was mesmerized by the sight. Then she pressed them softly against her bosom. She didn't want to miss one moment of this, and in the bottom of her heart, some force made her yearn to wrap her arms around Chikane and place a kiss upon the latter's cheek. But she knew it wasn't proper to do so. Her heart felt as if it were tied up in a knot.

"Chikane...chan." Himeko whispered to herself softly in an admiring yet loving manner. The other girl most certainly gained a special place in her heart.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of Destiny~
    Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next