Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG, based on the anime, Kannazuki no Miko, has brought back the same characters, along with some new ones. Let your imagination and creativity wander out as you roleplay here. ^^

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello there and welcome to the world of Kannazuki no Miko. Well the forum at least. Here, you can let free your imaginations, creativity, and wondrous ideas. Let it all free here. Please do join and register. And most of all, have fun! Smile ~Chikane Himemiya. *If you are a user here already, and you have already been approved by myself to RP, please do post. Please also get other members to join. I need members and posting. This forum should come alive. Thank you, your trusted admin. Chikane.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of Destiny~
The Story Plot, so far.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:14 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» The Great Race of Oban
The Story Plot, so far.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 am by Rin Shimazaki

» Pokemon Battle~
The Story Plot, so far.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:43 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Echoes of the Heart ~Venus Versus Virus~
The Story Plot, so far.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:59 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» ~The Orochi Return~
The Story Plot, so far.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~
The Story Plot, so far.. I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:45 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» A New Beginning: Rin's Story
The Story Plot, so far.. I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:15 pm by Rin Shimazaki

» Rin Shimazaki
The Story Plot, so far.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:39 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Ayumu Konno
The Story Plot, so far.. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 am by Chikane Himemiya

Top posters
Chikane Himemiya
The Story Plot, so far.. I_vote_lcapThe Story Plot, so far.. I_voting_barThe Story Plot, so far.. I_vote_rcap 
Rin Shimazaki
The Story Plot, so far.. I_vote_lcapThe Story Plot, so far.. I_voting_barThe Story Plot, so far.. I_vote_rcap 
Himeko
Reikon Keiri
Himeko Kurusugawa
Miyaki Tsusono
Souma Ogami
Akiri Suma
Ayumu Konno
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Mon May 13, 2019 11:48 pm
Similar topics

The Story Plot, so far..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

The Story Plot, so far.. Empty
PostSubject: The Story Plot, so far..   The Story Plot, so far.. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:28 pm

This is the story plot for the site, here. Or at least the main jist of what my ideas are.

It has been two years since the solar and lunar priestesses saw each other last. Since Chikane sacrificed herself for Himeko, and the bettering of the world by their God, Ame no Murakumo. Now, two years have passed, and Himeko has patiently waited to see her again.

One day while passing through an intersection, she saw someone with the same, identical shell necklace she has around her neck. As she runs to that person, she throws her arms around them, and gives them a huge hug. It was an impulse, but an impulse that was correct. This in fact was Chikane, reincarnated. They are now 18 years of age, and must get to do this all over again, the protection of the world lies in the hands of the priestesses, and the destruction to the Orochi, but who will prevail?

It is time for your grand imaginative ideas to come in, for your creativity to soar through the skies, and to let you mind wander free. It is time to choose a side. Which one will you pick? The story now is up to you..
Back to top Go down
Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Story Plot, so far..   The Story Plot, so far.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:54 pm

Himeko Kurusugawa was born into a family where no love or care existed. During her youth, she had an uncle who constantly abused her and even to this day, she still carries traumatic memories in her youth. Himeko wasn't talented or gifted, but her gentleness and kindness and always created a happy atmosphere around her and the others around her.

Lying on her back upon a soft mattress, a pink seashell gleamed against the little angel's soft skin. Suddenly the alarm suddenly rang and the peace was disturbed briefly. The golden, fair haired girl ignored the ringing set to maximum volume. A feat that only Himeko could accomplish. It has been a few months since graduated from Mahoroba Academy and left the countryside for the city. Her room was simple and small with light pink wallpaper and one window. On her table, lies a picture book filled with memories of Mako-chan, Souma, and herself. Strangely, most of the pictures were only of her in the rose garden. At times the girl would feel a pang in her heart as she flipped through her private picture book. But she never bothered to remove them. Suddenly, her phone played Kotoko's latest hit song, Agony, making the little angel's heart jump.

"Sensei?", Himeko Kurusugawa spoke softly into the pink T-Mobile cellphone she was holding against her cheek. Birds were chirping outside, feeding their babies. The sun shone brightly against the window pane.

"Himeko! おきる!! H-I-M-E-K-O! Do you know what time it is?!" Himeko looked up at the ceiling and turned her heads towards a clock hanging on her wall. She apologized to Naoki-sensei and immediately began dressing. Changing out of her nightgown, she dressed into a teal chiffon dress, white high heeled shoes, and a white ribbon headband. As the little angel was leaving the room, she grabbed her camera bag and white purse.

"Yosh!(I'm ready!)"

Before she left her room, she picked up her picture album, held it tightly against her chest and smiled.

As the the golden-fair haired girl strode towards the intersection, she saw a majestic endearing, yet familiar figure walking towards her. Images flushed out violently into her mind and the little angel blushed, but tears started streaming out at the same moment.
Back to top Go down
http://matchapocky.tumblr.com
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Story Plot, so far..   The Story Plot, so far.. I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:06 pm

I must say, my dearest Himeko, you writing is simply magnificent, exquisite and much more advanced than I would have ever deemed it could be. I am not one to judge others upon their virtues or upon their first impressions, but it is only human nature to assume.

I must compliment you and say that your writing is beautiful and filled with imagery and detail. You have described this scene so vividly that I could see it within my mind's eyes. And I was impressed as well. To take what little I have written in the above post and expand upon it so fluently, it's incredulous.

Though I must warn you, this is not the place to post. It was to set the basis for the site. However, if you wish to continue this topic, you may copy and post it in another city venue if you so wish. Or I could post a topic and you may continue it after my post. It's your choice, Himeko. I don't mind either way.

Although I do love this, it's lovely and wonderfully written. It was specific and alike to the characterization, the mannerisms, the tone and the pace of the anime. Everything just seemed to fit into its natural place. The essence from your writing is splendid, and please do heed my warning and continue.~
Back to top Go down
Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Story Plot, so far..   The Story Plot, so far.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:12 am

Hmm~ I really would like to continue this plotline. ^^

When you say another city venue, do you mean the other territories? Like Tokyo, Mahoroba, Hiroshima, etc.

And I'm also fine with you posting a topic and then continuing on from there. ^^

Back to top Go down
http://matchapocky.tumblr.com
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Story Plot, so far..   The Story Plot, so far.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:31 am

Yes, I do mean Tokyo, Mahoroba, Hiroshima, etc.

That is part of the forum. ^^

Alright, if that's your wish, then, I will continue it on one of the forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story Plot, so far..   The Story Plot, so far.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story Plot, so far..
Page 1 of 1