Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG, based on the anime, Kannazuki no Miko, has brought back the same characters, along with some new ones. Let your imagination and creativity wander out as you roleplay here. ^^

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello there and welcome to the world of Kannazuki no Miko. Well the forum at least. Here, you can let free your imaginations, creativity, and wondrous ideas. Let it all free here. Please do join and register. And most of all, have fun! Smile ~Chikane Himemiya. *If you are a user here already, and you have already been approved by myself to RP, please do post. Please also get other members to join. I need members and posting. This forum should come alive. Thank you, your trusted admin. Chikane.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of Destiny~
The Forest ~ A Mystery of its Ages. - Part 2: The Present.  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:14 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» The Great Race of Oban
The Forest ~ A Mystery of its Ages. - Part 2: The Present.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 am by Rin Shimazaki

» Pokemon Battle~
The Forest ~ A Mystery of its Ages. - Part 2: The Present.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:43 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Echoes of the Heart ~Venus Versus Virus~
The Forest ~ A Mystery of its Ages. - Part 2: The Present.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:59 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» ~The Orochi Return~
The Forest ~ A Mystery of its Ages. - Part 2: The Present.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~
The Forest ~ A Mystery of its Ages. - Part 2: The Present.  I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:45 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» A New Beginning: Rin's Story
The Forest ~ A Mystery of its Ages. - Part 2: The Present.  I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:15 pm by Rin Shimazaki

» Rin Shimazaki
The Forest ~ A Mystery of its Ages. - Part 2: The Present.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:39 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Ayumu Konno
The Forest ~ A Mystery of its Ages. - Part 2: The Present.  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 am by Chikane Himemiya

Top posters
Chikane Himemiya
The Forest ~ A Mystery of its Ages. - Part 2: The Present.  I_vote_lcapThe Forest ~ A Mystery of its Ages. - Part 2: The Present.  I_voting_barThe Forest ~ A Mystery of its Ages. - Part 2: The Present.  I_vote_rcap 
Rin Shimazaki
The Forest ~ A Mystery of its Ages. - Part 2: The Present.  I_vote_lcapThe Forest ~ A Mystery of its Ages. - Part 2: The Present.  I_voting_barThe Forest ~ A Mystery of its Ages. - Part 2: The Present.  I_vote_rcap 
Himeko
Reikon Keiri
Himeko Kurusugawa
Miyaki Tsusono
Souma Ogami
Akiri Suma
Ayumu Konno
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Mon May 13, 2019 11:48 pm
Similar topics

The Forest ~ A Mystery of its Ages. - Part 2: The Present.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

The Forest ~ A Mystery of its Ages. - Part 2: The Present.  Empty
PostSubject: The Forest ~ A Mystery of its Ages. - Part 2: The Present.    The Forest ~ A Mystery of its Ages. - Part 2: The Present.  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:41 pm

I was now out of the shrine with the many books I held in my hands. The moonlight shined over my head as I felt the dewy grass of the forest touch my legs in a cold fashion. It wasn't all that pleasing. But, the night air seemed to be touched with a bit of ice as the frozen feeling would tingle onto one's skin ill-manneredly. I was walking through the forest area and soon I was to be out of it, finding the exit that was my entrance to this place in the beginning.

'So that is how everything came to be? I don't seem to remember that as a part of my memory but it did happen and that was me. So it must be a part of my memory..... wait. My grandfather, he said something about the priestess's souls being reincarnated after every ritual lifetime they fulfill. They still needed the sacrifice and the one whom is killed is bound to not retain their memories, for the most part, of their previous life. That makes sense. I must have, when it came down to it in the end, been killed by Himeko, and that is why I can't remember this event ever happening. But, it was with my own grandfather, ..... slowly, it feels as though it's been something I've lived through.... yes, it's coming back to me now....'

This was all a lot to take and thus I was finally out of the forest, not realizing that I was at first until reality hit me like a ton of bricks. I blinked, finally realizing that I was out of the forest and back into the realms of society. Without another thought, my feet began to carry me home on my command. I needed to speak with Himeko and I needed to figure out how to find out the rest. It was sure to be with her, I needed something that would spark memories or flashes of something, anything to bring it back and to share it with me...... hm....

'Forgive me Himeko.... but this is the only way....'
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Forest ~ A Mystery of its Ages. - Part 2: The Present.    The Forest ~ A Mystery of its Ages. - Part 2: The Present.  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:44 pm

When I arrived at the estate again, I frenetically began to search for the blonde haired angel that had blessed my dreams so many times over and now was making my life almost seem like some sort of miracle. Some sort of fantasy come true. I searched in my room, she wasn't there. I searched in her room, she wasn't there. I was beginning to wonder where she was, when, suddenly a sound of a single note being played permeated the air boldly. It was the sound of the piano, she was pressing one note at a time, as my ears would have told me as I neared the exact room she was in. My eye peeked around the open door and into the room. Sure enough, her blonde locks hung down and swayed as she moved her hands and arms to play the notes slowly and carefully. I thought it was sweet how she didn't want to wreck anything that belonged to me. I smiled softly, watching her innocent actions. She was pressing the keys rather slowly and when she hit a certain note with her right hand, I noticed she brought up her left hand to try and play the lower keys in harmony with the higher ones. Was she trying to learn herself on the piano?

'I recognize the song she is trying to play.... it's called, Moonlight Sonata. One of Beethoven's masterpieces, shorter than the rest, but, still as beautiful.'

When she stopped playing, she seemed sense a presence behind her and her eyes turned around in shock. She didn't see me, of course, I was outside of the door. After a small pause of seeing that no one was there, she turned around and looked at the sheet music with a blank stare, letting out a small sigh. I could tell just by the way the moonlight was sparkling over her delicate features that she was thinking of me. Worrying even, perhaps. It was then that I had entered the room silently and showed behind her, placing my hands on her shoulders lightly.

"Chikane-chan~"

She exclaimed happily and I only smiled gently at her, then taking a seat next to her and proceeding to play a single note.

"Try the e flat, it sounds a bit more mysterious and ominous that way which is what Beethoven intended. And plus if you play that note instead of the natural, it gives it a great tone and transition to the next chord."

I smiled as she did, trying it out for herself. When she got it, she giggled. The amount of cuteness in her body, where did she keep it all? I could only smile gently back at her innocence pouring out straight in front of me. It almost made me feel bad for what I was about to do....
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Forest ~ A Mystery of its Ages. - Part 2: The Present.    The Forest ~ A Mystery of its Ages. - Part 2: The Present.  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:13 pm

After practicing the small thing I had taught her, she stopped playing. A silence played in the air and it woke me from my daydream. I was lost in thought, but, Himeko seemed concerned. She looked at me then with those amethyst eyes full of worry and softly asked me...

"Is everything alright Chikane-chan?"

"Yes. Why do you ask?"

"Well you were staring at nothing and I got worried something was troubling you. Your eyes had this deep look in them like you were thinking about something.."

"Oh that. Himeko, I'm fine, trust me, it's nothing. But thank you for being so concerned over me. You didn't have to be, so I appreciate it."

"Of course, Chikane-chan."

She smiled at me again; that beautiful smile that I wanted to protect so devoutly. But, she was playing anymore or trying in the least, all she was doing was sitting there. Eventually, she sighed and then spoke up.

"Chikane-chan, you've always been so kind to me and well, I was thinking while you were gone on your small trip."

"Oh what is it?"

"Well, I really appreciate what you've done for. G-give me a place to live and all and treat me like I'm royalty, though I'm nothing of the sort. To me, Chikane-chan you're m-more like the princess. You have an e-estate and maids and all and I-I well, I um, I wanted to repay you for what you've done for me. I want to give something back for you... I wanted to help out around the house a bit, if that's okay with you. That's the first thing I had in mind, but, I um, actually, I w-was wondering if there was something that you had in mind, personally...."

The same cute, rose color painted her cheeks and she began to play with her fingers a bit, a movement she always did when she was a bit nervous or embarrassed about something. Himeko was shy and brave all the same, and her introverted personality showed whenever she was intimate with someone. I had to admit this was a pretty intimate moment, however, she was braver than I ever gave her credit to be. I only chuckled to myself a little in amusement.

"Is something funny Chikane-chan?"

"No, nothing's funny. It's just that it isn't necessary that you have to help out, and you don't have to give anything back for me. I'm perfectly happy doing everything I can to facilitate you and your needs." She looked at me with pleading eyes. Her beautiful amethyst eyes, I would be truthful, I was jealous of, myself. But, then I remembered they would look better on her than me and so she should rightfully wear them. But, I continued to look into her eyes, opening my arms for a hug, which, she gladly jumped into and didn't move out of. I suppose she was comfortable.

"But, I suppose you do have your heart set on it. Hm, alright, if you're that determined, then do what it is you wish. As for personal wishes, I do have one."

"Okay what is it Chikane-chan?"

"Well, I need you to stay still and close your eyes for me, okay?"

Our bodies were already so close, she didn't dare move, and, within moments, she closed her eyes as well. She seemed completely calm, that is, until she figured out what might happen. When the possibilities began to enter her thoughts, she immediately blushed and I looked upon her colored cheeks with amusement. She was just so cute. But, I had to do this, I had to. It was the only way.

'I'm sorry Himeko....'

I began to lean in, wrapping my arms gently around her thin waist. I brought her the slightest bit closer. I was leaning in and I could tell, she could sense the space between us lessening. She began blushing a bit harder, yet, she did not move. She really had her heart set on helping out, didn't she? I began to lean closer, now, my eyelids beginning to close in a slow, dramatic fashion. I could feel her warm and her closeness to me, heat rose in my cheeks as well. I kept nearing her and nearing her, and now she could feel my breath on her lips. My breath, its warmness and its fragrance both. My heart sped up, I couldn't believe this was actually happening, but, this was no time for cowardice. With that, I closed my eyes and closed the gap between us, pressing my lips to hers. We were kissing. Was this actually happening? ....Her lips, they were as soft as clouds themselves. This was one of the best feelings I've ever experienced...

Eventually, she began to kiss me back. She was actually enjoying this? Well, I was enjoying it as well. I was in no position to deny the pleasure of this moment, so I continued to feed my lips in passion onto hers. She only continued but, as we were kissing, visions began to come to me. I was seeing things, at first blurry, but, then they began to become more clear. She was feeding me the truth with her kisses. I needed to know this truth, I needed to remember what happened. And more importantly, I needed to enjoy this, I didn't want Himeko to get the wrong idea...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest ~ A Mystery of its Ages. - Part 2: The Present.    The Forest ~ A Mystery of its Ages. - Part 2: The Present.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest ~ A Mystery of its Ages. - Part 2: The Present.
Page 1 of 1