Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG, based on the anime, Kannazuki no Miko, has brought back the same characters, along with some new ones. Let your imagination and creativity wander out as you roleplay here. ^^

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello there and welcome to the world of Kannazuki no Miko. Well the forum at least. Here, you can let free your imaginations, creativity, and wondrous ideas. Let it all free here. Please do join and register. And most of all, have fun! Smile ~Chikane Himemiya. *If you are a user here already, and you have already been approved by myself to RP, please do post. Please also get other members to join. I need members and posting. This forum should come alive. Thank you, your trusted admin. Chikane.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of Destiny~
Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:14 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» The Great Race of Oban
Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 am by Rin Shimazaki

» Pokemon Battle~
Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:43 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Echoes of the Heart ~Venus Versus Virus~
Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:59 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» ~The Orochi Return~
Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~
Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:45 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» A New Beginning: Rin's Story
Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:15 pm by Rin Shimazaki

» Rin Shimazaki
Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:39 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Ayumu Konno
Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 am by Chikane Himemiya

Top posters
Chikane Himemiya
Pokemon Battle~  I_vote_lcapPokemon Battle~  I_voting_barPokemon Battle~  I_vote_rcap 
Rin Shimazaki
Pokemon Battle~  I_vote_lcapPokemon Battle~  I_voting_barPokemon Battle~  I_vote_rcap 
Himeko
Reikon Keiri
Himeko Kurusugawa
Miyaki Tsusono
Souma Ogami
Akiri Suma
Ayumu Konno
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Mon May 13, 2019 11:48 pm

Pokemon Battle~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

Pokemon Battle~  Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:32 am

OOC: You said you wanted to battle right? I think we could do that here, it would be rather fun. But I don't wanna be Chikane for this. I'll use a character I used on another site. And I'm warning you now, she won't be easy to be. :p

The stadium was all set. It appeared to be the same stadium that all the matches for the Pokemon League were being held. To participate in this challenge, one needed to have all 8 Kanto badges from all the gym leaders in Kanto. All of them, which, a young girl the age of about 11 or 12 now had in her possession. She had them pinned to the inside of her jacket as she walked proudly towards where the Indigo Plateau was located. She couldn't have been more excited to compete in this competition, she had to be the youngest competitor ever, going up against 16 year olds, wow!

Nonetheless, she walked confidently. She seemed to have teal/turquoise ish blue eyes, her hair was a short, shoulder length cut brown hair. She wore navy blue gloves on her hands which exposed her fingertips at its ends. Her jeans were a perfect light, sky blue color and her jacket the same navy blue as her gloves. Her shirt was a gray color underneath it, and her bandana placed atop her head was tied back, the same color as her jeans and it had a poke symbol on the side of it. On her jeans, there was a chain off to the side and she carried a backpack of a reddish sort of color, with yellow designs to it. Her shoes were white with a gray twinge to them in some design. Checking her outfit along the way, she seemed ready to take on the world, on anything at this point. This young girl's name was Mizuki. Mizu for short. And she... was me.

"Alrighty, I'm all set to compete! I have all 8 badges and my pokemon are well rested, I'm all ready to go! Let's go take on some trainers."

On the way there, I was reveling in my memory of how I had come to attain these badges. I started to smile, recalling each and every memory, each and every battle down to its last detail. I didn't have the greatest memory, it was quite selective at times, but still, it was something I was enticed with and so you would expect me to remember it.... and here we were! At the Indigo Plateau, never did I think that I would ever be here. It seems just a while ago, when I was younger and couldn't become a pokemon trainer, I was watching those spectacular trainers fight here for the honor to become a master, and now here I was doing the exact same thing. Maybe I could wow and surprise the crowd with what I had in store for them.......

.....A few hours later....

It was now nighttime in the Indigo Plateau and everyone had been battling since the daytime after registration. This was so exciting, I'd made it to the semi-finals. The four contestants still left that had made it to these rounds were; Me, another boy named Kitsuke, another girl named Mariko, and another girl whom I forgot the name of. Anyway, the rounds had been announced. I'd be squaring off against the boy and the other two girls would fight it out to see who would place in the finals to battle each other. It seemed my match was earlier in the day than the other one, that meant I'd have to battle first, tomorrow. I needed a good night's rest, and thus I went to sleep.

.....Tomorrow.....

I woke up that morning and couldn't have been more excited for what was going to happen today. My match was up first and they'd called both contestants to their places. The announcer came on the mic and started to announce what he needed to share with the audience in the stands and at home. I couldn't believe it, show time!

"Welcome to the Semi-Finals of the Pokemon League, Indigo Plateau. For everyone out there, this is quite the spectacular show we've had up till now. We've had some great fights, some great moments, and definitely some great contestants! But, let me bring you up to speed, for those of you at home. We have 4 wonderful semi-finalists here to compete in a spot for the finals today and the first match is about to come underway! Let's meet our contestants.. shall we? The first is a boy who is known to be very explosive and animated not only in his fighting but in her personality as well. He is quite charismatic and passionate about things and yet as still as a rock, please welcome Kitsuke Mamori from Fuchsia City!"

The boy walked out, styled in his own type of clothes, waving to the crowd as they roared for his appearance. Some more excited than others to see him. He seemed calm, nothing like how the announcer had made him out to be and there was this distinct bored look in his eyes that would have made anyone curious to know him. The crowd then settled down and the announcer went on...

"And the person this man shall be up against for his semi-final. She's definitely just as passionate as Kitsuke is, but she is as cool as the water. Fluid, elegant and just downright beautiful... please welcome our very own Mizuki from Cerulean City!"

I walked out and my eyes immediately widened at the crowd and how populous the people were sitting in the stands. A lot of people had really come out to see this event and despite that, there were people at home watching this. I felt the stadium open up before me as all the crowd went wild, and for me! This is was just so.... incredulous. I took my place as did Kitsuke and we got ready for the upcoming battle.

To be continued....

OOC: Sorry you don't come in yet, I'm working on it. I just wanna set up and finish my battle. Then you can post and battle out yours and then we can battle since we're gonna be the two finalists. ^^ Cool?

Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

Pokemon Battle~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:11 pm

"You can do this Mizu. You can beat this guy, just keep a cool head and save your best for last."

"Hey, you. You ready yet or what?"

I looked up and nodded that I was ready. He smirked and flipped his hair a bit out of his eyes. Then he grabbed a pokeball and tossed it into the area for battling without a care. As he did that, his platform raised up in the air to give him an elevated view of the field below him. I was still on the bottom, not raised yet. The light cleared from the pokeball and it returned to his hand, revealing his first pokemon to be a vulpix.

"Go Vulpix."

He smirked and then waited for me to toss in my pokeball. I thought a moment, a vulpix huh? Well that was a fire type and that'd be easy for someone like me. And by now, everyone knew that my party seemed all water. An all water trainer going up against many versatile types just seemed outrages. I was nicknamed the little Misty. I tossed my pokeball revealing the first pokemon out to be a squirtle I'd recently caught.

"Go Squirtle. Make me proud buddy."

Then my platform began to raise to the same height that Kitsuke's was at. I looked him dead in the eyes, having too an elevated view of the field. I blinked, I was up so high, this was so cool! The light cleared and the pokeball returned to my hand as Squirtle cried his name out in determination. He looked at me from a side view, obviously thinking he was cool to stay so calm and relaxed about things.

"Yeah, yeah, your name's Mizu right? You're a water type trainer, all water. How interesting. You fit the stereotype exactly. To a T."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means you're just like a little Misty. The nicknames that the announcers and judges have given you are right on point. The stereotype is that everyone that comes from Cerulean has to have an appreciation or love of the water in some way. All waters, seas, lakes, little raindrops, anything. And thus, they love water pokemon. But, usually the love never manifests itself so deeply into the hearts of those that come from that place. They dissipate before each one of them gets a chance to become a pokemon trainer. They travel and they find the fun in catching other types. So it's both rare and not a surprise that you come from that place and have developed such a deep passionate for the water. Although I must say it's ironic that you love the water so much you are prone to get a fiery head about it. But that's passion for you."

He shrugged and sighed, then facing me again, front to front from where he was standing. The announcer was getting the crowd all riled up for the battle that wasn't beginning yet. In any case, we took this time to talk.

"Well then, I didn't know that. You seem intelligent, you must be way older than me. Anyway, you're nothing like how everyone perceives you to be. Are you really this calm all the time? They say that even apart from battle, in everyday life you have this fiery and explosive power to you? Does that mean you're a fire type trainer? But you come from Fuchsia City. Isn't that a bit strange? Poison types usually are what Fuchsia is known for. But you seem so calm and that isn't the case at all.... Strange."

"I'm always a mystery. People perceive me how they want to perceive me. They interpret my personality, how they wish to. Sometimes they judge me on my pokemon, sometimes on my style of dress. I let them think what they want, no matter how much it may aggravate me. But, my pokemon are of my choosing. They're always a mystery too. I choose what I like, I don't have a set type that I'm trying to use to win. I like to mix it up, but then again I don't have the desire to be the greatest pokemon master that ever lived either. Though, the battle will be starting soon, so get ready. Just because you're a girl I won't take it easy on you. And if you're that curious about my age, I'm 17. How old are you?"

He looked to me curiously. I smirked and the announcer concluded his statements, getting ready for the battle to finally commence.

"If you're still curious, I'll tell you after the battle."

He was taken aback by my statement, obviously not expecting something that ominous to have come from me. And then the battle was underway. He executed the first attack by throwing a flamethrower attack at my Squirtle right away. Squirtle had dodged and while he was dodging, he let out a small water gun to put out the flames hurling towards him still. This was going to be an exciting and fast paced battle. I couldn't wait!

AN HOUR LATER...

The battle was really coming down to its end, its exciting conclusion. We were both down to our last pokemon and it seemed they weren't going to give in whatever the other did to the other. He'd done something weird and pulled out a ghost type on me, Haunter, to be more exact. That was rather strange, but he trained his Haunter well and most attacks wouldn't have an effect on it otherwise. I needed to find a way around it to beat it. My pokemon did land, though, some attacks on it here and there. He thought he had this in the bag, owning a ghost pokemon was a good thing to have, to throw off his opponents when he needed to. I was in a tight spot. I looked to my pokemon, Vaporeon, she was not handling this so well. She was tough, but she was starting to become tired. I cringed, what was I to do?

"Vaporeon! Use tidal wave, surrounded the whole feel in water!

Vaporeon cried out her name once before making the whole field be surrounded by water. The crowd seemed confused but some roared at Vaporeon's display of power in an elegant form. She knew what I was going to command her to do, it was the only thing I could think of to win. Haunter seemed deeply confused by what was going on and he was too much of a goofball to pick up on what was happening. He had been too preoccupied prior to my doing this trying to make me crack up, than actually battling. Vaporeon began to fade into the water and disappear into its surface, becoming invisible to the untrained eye.

"That's right Vaporeon, good job, use acid armor! Alright... you ready for this Kitsuke?"

He had finally noticed what I was doing and during this whole battle of me basically countering most of his attacks, I'd begun to see why the announcer said he had such an explosive personality. He'd used a fire type, an electric type and now a ghost type, but now instead of calm, he was flaming mad. His eyes went wide and now his hair was messed up. I could see he was clearly frustrated. Haunter didn't know what to do and became concerned about his trainer all of a sudden, trying to make sure he was okay. Haunter was so sweet but I needed to end this battle. Out of the water, Vaporeon had done what we'd rehearsed in so many other battles, tackled him and then hit him with an Iron Tail. Haunter, unsuspecting of the attack, had fallen and the battle was now over.

"The battle is over, Haunter has fainted, Mizuki is moving onto the finals. She was won this semi-final round! Congratulations Mizuki on your accomplishment and be sure to watch later today folks to find out who will be her other opponent in her match tomorrow. The finals! Can you believe it's gone so fast? Nonetheless, we've seen so many great contenders here battle their hearts out and they will all be recognized when the action is over. I wonder who the champ will be. Well we shall see! As for right now, everyone clear out the stadium. Get something to eat at our lovely places around the Indigo Plateau that have a wide variety of food. Spend some time with your pokemon on the ranch we've set up just for this event. However you spend the interim of your time, just enjoy it and enjoy the Indigo Plateau, take care everyone!

The platforms began to lower and the pokemon were called back to their balls and returned on the owner's belt. I smiled as I looked at the pokeball that contained Vaporeon, I smiled.

"You did well my friend."

I kissed the pokeball and then the kid that was once so manic from losing, had calmed and approached me.

"Nice job Mizu. You sure do know how to battle. You maneuvered right around me and my tactics and that's a great skill to have. I wish you all the luck in the finals, you are a respectable trainer."

He smiled and offered me his hand to shake, him being at least a good foot taller than me and a significant amount of inches. I took it softly in mine and smiled up at him, shaking it.

"You're respectable too, Kitsuke. You're quite intelligent and to have thought up everything the way you did, it's some feat, and that's no lie. You're going ot be a great pokemon trainer some day, that is, when you capture all the pokemon you desire."

I giggled and he nodded, making sure he would do that some day, even if it killed him. He turned to walk away, taking a few steps, and I did the same to take my leave. But then he turned around and called to me, which made me stop and listen to him.

"Oh yeah, Mizu. How old are you anyway?"

I smiled and turned around, saying confidently....

"I'm almost 12."

His eyes widened some before nodding in an approving fashion, having impressed him that I was that young and competing in the bigger leagues already. He knew I was destined for great things and then he, for real this time, turned to take his leave from the stadium and go to the pokemon center to heal his pokemon before getting himself something to eat. I would do the same, my stomach growled, that took a lot more out of me than expected. Heart was just starting to calm down from racing so much. The thrill, and now I knew there was nothing in the world like it, this competition. I loved being here. But I'm hungryyyyyyyy food timeeeee!

END OF SEMI-FINAL: KITSUKE VS MIZUKI....[/size]

OOC: Okay Rin, you're up. I won't mind reading your battle to set you up for the finals. I'd appreciate you posting that actually. I like the way you write. ^^
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

Pokemon Battle~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:19 pm

OOC: Okay, I have another character that I'm using too.

Well, today was the day. It was the day of the semi-finals. Where a young girl would get to finally prove her strength. It had been a long road, coming all the way from Goldenrod City in Johto, but she and her pokemon were somehow able to manage.

Kisaru was her name, an average girl nearing her 16th birthday. Well, as average as one with 8 gym badges could be. Her tangerine locks fell in an elegant fashion to the middle of her back, her bangs kept away from her violet eyes by a small pair of headphones perched atop her head, which seemed to bear a peculiar symbol on each one. She wore a white pair of fingerless gloves and a black and purple short sleeve vest. Her jeans were a bright white with a few small tears in them and her high tops had an assortment of designs with the three purple, black and white colors.

The girl clenched her backpack so tightly, that her knuckles were almost as white as her gloves. The arena was lit up and the crowds were cheering for her opponent, Mariko. Her ears strained to hear the announcer's voice as he began to announce her entry.

"And in this corner is Mariko's challenger. This girl is like a machine, she won't stop until she achieves victory! Coming all the way from Goldenrod City, it's Johto's rising star, Kisaru!"

Like an explosion, cheers suddenly erupted from the crowd, way more than she had anticipated. Was she really that famous? With newfound confidence, Kisaru walked proudly onto the battlefield and she and Mariko took their positions. She would have to be careful, from what she had heard, Mariko was skilled with Dark type pokemon. It was going to be a tough... probably annoying fight.

The two were so pumped up, they just skipped the formalities and went straight to battling.

"Go Umbreon!"

Mariko tossed her pokeball and a beautiful Umbreon appeared from the bright light. The crowd cheered and Kisaru readied her own pokeball and soon sent it flying through the air.

"Show them what you're made of Ampharos!"

The pokemon cried out its name as it was released. The battle soon began with Umbreon using Shadow Ball and Ampharos countering with a Thunderbolt. It went on like this for a good fifteen minutes. Mariko taking the offensive side, while Kirasu desperately trying to defend herself.
~~~~~~

After about an hour of intense battling, the pair were down to their last pokemon; Mariko's Gengar and Kirasu's Typhlosion. Typhlosion was looking pretty winded from the intense fighting, but Gengar looked like it hadn't done a thing.

"Aww, had enough? ...You've done well to get this far, but your victories end here. Finish them, Gengar! Shadow Punch!"

On perfect command, Gengar's fist became shrouded in a bright purple light as it lunged forward toward Typhlosion with a battle cry of sorts.

"Come on, Typhlosion, we can do this. Now, use Overheat!"

The entire arena was abruptly striken with a massive heat wave, flames pouring from Typhlosion's back as it launched itself forward to tackle Gengar. Dust shot up from all directions, blocking everyone's view. When it finally cleared, both pokemon were on the ground, struggling to stand. Typhlosion stood on its shaky hind legs, but as Gengar tried to stand, it fell backwwards, defeated. Everyone was silent until the announcer began shouting.

"It's all over folks! Gengar is down and out, which means Kirasu moves on to the finals! What an amazing battle! Johto's rising star comes out on top once again. She is going to be a tough opponent in the finals."

The crowd burst into loud cheers as Kirasu ran up and threw her arms around her beloved pokemon.

"We did it, Typhlosion! We move on to the finals!"

Mariko approached the pair as they were relishing in their victory.

"That was a great battle, you've really got some power."

Her voice seemed gentle and encouraging at first, but them her voice changed as if she was a military general barking orders to a subordinate.

"But you better win the finals. You owe me a rematch!"

Kirasu smiled and nodded, promising the other a rematch if she won the finals. She then heard the announcement about food being offered. It was then that she realized how hungry she was after all. With another victory in her grasp, she proudly marched out of the arena to get something to eat, a happy Typhlosion bounding after her on all fours.

Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

Pokemon Battle~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:05 pm

So I'd heard the other match had ended. Both girls seemed to be around the same age, although one was slightly older than the other. Big difference, so my opponent was unclear as to who I was battling tomorrow. I sat down and ate my burger peacefully. I was hungry as heck from that battle today and getting tireder. One of my pokemon, I knew was listening to me talk to it, though it was hiding in my bag, not wanting to stay in its pokeball today.

"So the finals are tomorrow, huh?"

It made a cute sound and I sighed, swallowing the bite of my burger I'd previously taken. Then I reached for my drink, taking a sip and thinking about how tomorrow would go. I would need to make sure I was well rested and that all my pokemon were ready. I was... a bit relaxed and yet kind of anxious. I wanted to know who my opponent was. And I wanted to know how she battled. I shrugged and tried to keep my mind relaxed.

"I mean.. tomorrow is just gonna be big. I have to make sure I pull out all the stops and my best moves and strategies. Even if it means using you. I think they said anything goes in this tournament besides overkill right? So I should be fine."

I smiled to myself and kept eating my dinner, hoping that tomorrow wouldn't be too bad. It was then that that 17 year from before walked in, Kitsuke, if I remember correctly. He walked right over to me and sat across from me, he smiled.

"Hey you, what's up?'

"Nothing really, eating dinner and thinking about tomorrow. You?"

"Not much here either. So listen, speaking of tomorrow, I want you to win. No matter what you do, no matter who your opponent is, you two are the two best trainers in this competition as you've proved it, so don't think this is gonna be an easy battle. Give it your all and try your best. It'd be nice if you won, but just remember winning isn't everything. Just go out there and do your best. I'll be rooting for you all the way. Just know that this won't be easy."

"Yeah, I know, thanks for that. That sort of eased my nerves a little bit. I'm on edge about things right now. It's like the closer the hour to the actual final becomes, the more nervous I get. Anyhow, they said that any pokemon is fine to use so long as the person doesn't overkill the other pokemon with attacks and stuff right?"

"Yeah, that's what they said, why?"

"No reason, I just have an ace up my sleeve that may surprise everyone since they won't be expecting it."

I smirked and continued eating. He looked at me intriguingly, he wanted to know what it was. Nonetheless, then he ordered and we had a nice chat.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

Pokemon Battle~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:55 am

Kisaru and Mariko had met up for something to eat. Mariko had already finished her food and Kisaru was eating a few french fries, occasionally tossing one to Typhlosion.

"Guess what? I was watching the other semi-final yesterday and I know who you're up against~"

"Oh, really? Who?"

"It's that 12 year old named... Mizuki, I think.

Kisaru nearly choked on a fry she was chewing, Typhlosion was patting her on the back just in case.

"Yeah. She's like, the youngest competitor ever or something. She thinks she's sooo smart, well, you'll just have to tear her apart, right Kisa~?"

"What! I can't go against some kid! Do they even let people that young in here?"

"Heck yeah. As far as I know you can use any pokemon you want, too."

Kisaru had a brilliant idea. She had two secret weapons at her disposal and she chose to go with the stronger of the two. A dark smirk appeared on her face, giving her an almost evil appearance.

"Watch out, Mizuki. You have no idea what you're in for..."
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

Pokemon Battle~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:19 pm

THE NEXT DAY...

I'd had a good night's sleep and I was well rested and ready to go. My pokemon were all healed up and ready for battle. It was almost showtime. I was in the room they'd given me to sleep in from the moment I registered in the Pokemon League competition. They said that they were hospitable to all contestants taking a chance in this tournament, and that I was thankful for. I would have thought that they'd kick me out on the account of my being so young.

I stretched and yawned, shaking the fatigue from my body and waking my mind alike. I smiled hugely, my energy today was just not going to be topped on any level. I rushed to get my gear on and styled it so I looked cool before going to get something to eat from the cafe I'd been at just last night. This time I got some orange juice and a bagel with butter. It was a nice breakfast, but then I ran into that guy again from my semi-final. Kitsuke. I smiled and he came to sit down with me once more. He denied the waiter anything to eat but he ordered some coffee for himself.

"Remember what I told you, Mizu. Just do your best, that's all that counts. But I do know you're opponent, she's tough and no doubt she wants to see you cry. So if you have to let out a scream or something, that's fine, just so long as you don't cry, especially if you do lose, don't cry. I'm with you all the way."

"Thanks Kitsuke. Your words really do comfort me and make me feel like I can do anything. I barely know you but I feel like you're my brother, well how my brother should be like. I have 2 older ones, one of them I can't speak about, and the other is just totally nasty and mean to me. He doesn't like the fact that I use water types at all. But, I tell him that's who I am. He's set out on a pokemon journey too, maybe we'll meet again. But, thank you."

"You're very mature for your age. But then again, you're a great pokemon trainer for your age too. I guess having that kind of a brother forced you to grow up so quickly, hm? Well, I'm here for you. And if you'd like, after this, I know you'll still be adventuring around, I'll come with you. I've got nothing better to do."

"Sure, that'd be awesome!"

I smiled and he ruffled my hair.

About a few hours later.....

It was now time for the match to begin, it'd be afternoon to give everyone a chance to wake up and get something to eat before watching this. I could sense that now every television was on the channel showing this, that every eye in the stands was watching this match with intrigue and interest. They knew that we were the two toughest competitors in the competition and that this... this would be a splendid fight. I even saw some guys in the stands betting on who would win, putting their "money on us" and things like that. Suddenly, my nerves came back. But as I was approaching the way into the dark tunnel walkway I'd walked through last time, Kitsuke attached himself to my arm, walking me forward with me. I looked up at him and smiled. He continued to look ahead, not at me, but he winked. I smiled and then focused forward again, with a determined look on my face. Once I was in the dark tunnel walkway, he left to go sit in the stands to the seat reserved for him. There I stood waiting for the announcer to begin things. Suddenly I heard the mic click and his roaring voice come on the mic...

"Ladies and Gentleman!!!!! Welcome to the final match of the Pokemon League of the Indigo Plateau!"

The crowd roared with intensity and awaited the contestants to walk out. Some of them were on the edge of their seats, as they had been following this tournament the whole time. Some were curious to see who the contestants were, only following the final match. Nonetheless, there I stood, waiting.

"How is everyone doing today? Are you all revved up? Are you all excited? Well you should be and for the folks at home, don't change that channel, the final match is about to be underway. So how about it folks, are you curious to meet your contestants? Are you anxious to meet those trainers that you've become devoted fans of?!"

The crowd seemed almost animalistic with their cries of fandom. I was a little worried, to tell you the truth.

"Alright let's meet 'em then! As you all know, this young lady has come far through the rounds she's fought in. She is quite the esteemed battler and actually a very hard contestant to beat. She'd been knocking out her opponents in previous rounds like they were nothing! She has a very unique style of battle to her, an elegant way, almost, and well, she's just as fluid and strategic as the element of the party she owns; From Cerulean City ... ladies and gentleman, please welcome our youngest contestant to ever compete in the Indigo Plateau..... Mizuki!"

That was my cue to walk out. I began to walk out, my form showing in the sunlight. As I walked, I witnessed the stadium open up before me again; Did it get bigger or was that just my nerves talking to me? I spotted Kitsuke in the audience standing up and calling out my name. Then he gave me a thumbs up and winked and I nodded and winked back, taking my place on the platform, which raised in the air. I was curious as to who my opponent was... Well I'd find out.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnddddd coming all the way from Goldenrod City, she has powered through these competition rounds one after another. She has completely obliterated her opponents. I don't doubt she did the same when earning those badges of hers... This girl has power folks, she is one tough cookie to beat. She is as cold as steel when it comes to battling, as ferocious as fire, and of course, as calm as water. Ladies and Gentleman... please welcome our little powerhouse contestant.. and quite possibly the most brutal of all..... Kisaru!"

The crowd roared as she made her entrance and I finally got to see her in the light of day. She didn't look to be too evil, she had a nice outfit on and the smirk on her face wasn't all that intimidating; I didn't know what I was so nervous for. She was just a person battling another person, me, with the pokemon. And then I remembered Kitsuke's words, to just do my best and have fun. I smirked recounted those words and she seemed to step onto the platform where it, too, raised in the air to meet me about eye level to her. We deeply stared into the others eyes from a distance, being ever so cautious about the other. It was then that I cleared my throat and spoke out...

"Well good luck Miss Kisaru."

I'd only hope she'd say it back and soon the match, the final match, would commence.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

Pokemon Battle~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:22 pm

Kirasu held a somewhat bored expression, thinking that this would be a shoe in for her. It was a total free-for-all. Six pokemon, no restrictions on which you could have. She smiled a little at Mizuki's comment. Nobody had ever wished her luck before.

"Thanks.. You do your best too."

Kisaru then hurled her pokeball on the battlefield. The bright light revealed a large owl like pokemon, Noctowl. It's eyes enlarged to intensely study Mizuki before letting out a few low pitched hoots. The crowd began to cheer as the battle was about to start. She pushed her hair out of her eyes, flashing her opponent a determined grin.

"Do your worst, Mizuki."
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

Pokemon Battle~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:40 pm

Softly, I smiled back and nodded, promising to give her a good match. I looked at the first pokemon she tossed out of its ball. I thought a moment, searching for a pokeball on my belt to toss. I just needed to pick the right pokemon. And I think I the perfect pokemon to use. Noctowl was a flying type, that worked to my advantage, in fact I think she was the first trainer I'd ever been pit against that used a normal type. I reached for my pokeball and inflated it to a bigger size. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, then throwing it. A bright light shined as it formed around a small figure that, beginning to slowly fade as the pokeball returned to my hands.

"I was hoping to have saved you for later, but I guess I have to use you now. I hope you're ready for this, Kisaru."

The light stopped forming and revealed the pokemon I tossed out to be a Starmie. He flexed his muscles and cried out his name happily. He was healthy and he was ready for battle. I smirked, this Starmie was special. The badge that was made into a necklace and hanging around my neck, flashed in the sunlight once.

"Alright, Starmie let's do this. Your move first, Kisaru."

OOC: By the way, it's only with this pokemon that my character has something special going on. She's had Starmie since like the beginning when she first became a pokemon trainer. So it's only with this pokemon that she has this special bond, for future warning. Okay? ^^ I just don't want you being all "WHOA" on me."
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

Pokemon Battle~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:03 am

Kisaru folded her arms and thought for a moment. So, Starmie was part psychic type as well as water, Noctowl's psychic attributed attacks wouldn't do much. She would just have to do as much damage as possible with what she had.

"Alright, Noctowl. Fly like the wind!"

Noctowl let out a few low hoots and flew high into the air. It glared at Starmie before propelling itself toward it at full speed.

OOC: Okay. That's fine with me. ^^
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

Pokemon Battle~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:23 pm

OOC: Okay just wanted to let you know. :p

She was fast. Immediately she'd started the battle with a fly attack. And her Noctowl wasn't too slow either. I'd need start quite strong in this battle and never falter.

"Alright Starmie! Dodge if you can. After that, just wait."

Starmie did as told and moved swiftly enough to dodge the fly attack, but then he waited for the next attack thrown at me by Noctowl. This was to confuse our opponents, and I think it was starting to work, or it would soon; But, Starmie knew what I was doing and he gladly became my accomplice in it.

Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

Pokemon Battle~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:13 pm

Kisaru was surprised that Starmie was so easily able to dodge Noctowl's attack. As Noctowl flew back, she wondered why Starmie was just waiting. Noctowl was wide open, why wasn't she taking a shot?

'She must be planning something... Well, two can play at that game.'

"Noctowl, Psychic!"

Noctowl seemed a but confused at this. Kisaru knew better than to use attacks that weren't effective. Nonetheless, it attacked, drawing forth an immense amount of psychic energy and directed it toward Starmie.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

Pokemon Battle~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:15 pm

My smile was grand. I watched as Starmie had majestically dodged that aerial attack. Confusing them, seemed to be working. But, it was not long till after the fact that we were waiting that Kisaru attacked again. She commanded Noctowl to use a psychic attack. I thought to myself.

'That doesn't make much sense. I'm glad that Starmie is able to keep up with the sequence of attacks enough to bide us time, but still, why use a psychic attack on another psychic type pokemon? It truly doesn't make sense...'

I needed to think quick to dodge her psychic attack, if that was possible. I knew it wouldn't have been very effective anyway. But I wasn't going to attack just yet. Improvising, I just called out the command that jumped from the top of my head to my lips...

"Starmie! Go into the water!"

Starmie called out his name and jumped into the water, the depths below. I knew for sure, now, that Noctowl wouldn't follow me, he needed to be able to fly and in the water he couldn't do such a thing. I have to say, that was pretty damn lucky of me to have thought of that in time. Now all I had to do was keep the suspense up and perhaps I could actually relax and get into this... I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

Pokemon Battle~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:32 am

'Damn it.. Now what?'

Noctowl literally had nothing it could do to attack an opponent in the water. Then it hit her. Picking up her pokeball she switched out her pokemon. Noctowl disappeared and in its place came out an energetic electric type.

"Ampharos, use Thunderbolt on the water!"

The water in the arena was suddenly electrocuted at a high voltage, equally boiling and shocking anything lurking around in it.

'That should flush out Starmie.'
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

Pokemon Battle~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:14 pm

'...Not good! She's changed pokemon and now she's going to shock the water! Starmie has to get out of there!'

"Starmie, jump out of the water now and tackle Ampharos!"

I commanded it suddenly, screaming the command in panic. I didn't want Starmie hurt. And she really knew how to keep me on my toes. All I had to do was beat Ampharos and then my nerves should be okay again. An electric type against a water type always made me nervous for Starmie's health. He had been trained well, he was a special pokemon to me, but I always questioned: How strong was he exactly?

Starmie jumped out of the water just in time to not be shocked while still in the waters, and went to tackle Ampharos, still conducting his attack. Starmie seemed determined and so was I. I just hoped that Starmie was okay and not injured at all. I needed to work on getting everything in place...
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

Pokemon Battle~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:16 pm

"Not so fast! Thunder Punch!"

Ampharos waited for just the right moment and slugged Starmie with an electrical fist right in the center of its body. The yellow pokemon the leaped farther away to safety, calling out its name playfully.

Kisaru smirked. Her pokemon were executing their moves just as they had practi
ced. Still in the back of her mind, she got a bad feeling from Mizuki. Just what was she planning? Whatever it was, she'd have to be quick with her own attacks, leaving no time for a counter.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

Pokemon Battle~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:42 pm

As Starmie was on his way up to tackle Ampharos, she called out another attack. A thunder punch? That was not in the game plan! My eyes went wide and then suddenly I closed them, holding my hands over my eyes. I didn't want to see the horrific sight afterward when Starmie and Ampharos collided. It wouldn't have been ideal. I was trying to keep Starmie unharmed, but it seemed he was catching harm right now, and hopefully, this would be the only harm he would be dealt. I didn't intend for Starmie to get hurt any longer.

There was a big punch that hit Starmie and flung him back into the waters beneath them. He swam around a bit and tried to wash the stinging sensation off of his nerves in his star shaped body. It did hurt, Starmie and I both did not like that. My eyes remained closed but this time in serenity. I had hoped it would cause her a bit of confusion and uneasiness, her constant attacks wouldn't be ideal for us, so we shall make it "not ideal" for them. The Cascade Badge turned necklace around my neck glowed a few times, flickered and then Starmie shot out of the water. I had my eyes closed still and they would remain closed. Time had accumulated nicely and now it was time for our unbeatable teamwork, the trick I'd been keeping up my sleeve till now.

"Alright Starmie, let's truly show 'em what we're made of. Ampharos... Kisaru, I give you the opportunity to strike. Go ahead, go all out on Starmie, he could use the training."

Starmie cried healthily and awaited the attacks, ignoring the pain it felt just moments before. I smirked and waited for her next attack. Starmie and I were a team and a team we'd be till the end..
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

Pokemon Battle~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:07 am

'Like hell I'm attacking you! That's exactly what you want!'

Kisaru tried to think of a way to attack, but there wasn't there was no way out....at least not yet. Ampharos looked back at her with a determined smile. There was no way he'd survive whatever Mizuki was planning without a miracle. Luckily, she had a backup plan that would make defeat inevitable, even for Starmie.

"Do whatever you can Ampharos, its okay."

Ampharos then charged at Starmie, stringing together Thunder Punches like combo moves from a video game. Ampharos could tell that Kisaru had something up her sleeve, and was willing to sacrifice itself to see it through.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

Pokemon Battle~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:41 am

I smirked, so she was not going to attack me deliberately but let Ampharos just brawl with Starmie. That's an interesting tactic, she wants to defeat me before I have a chance to actually even attack in this battle. My smirk meant something. Though I had my eyes closed, I could still sense where Starmie was, and in regards to Starmie, I sensed Ampharos too. I waited for Ampharos to start its all out attack, doing whatever it could to take Starmie down...

'Starmie... dodge. And after you dodge, try to use a water gun to knock it back a few feet. Follow up with a swift attack too. You can do this buddy.'

I thought and Starmie received the command. I still had my eyes closed but Starmie was evasively dodging all of Ampharos's strikes. When he found an opening Starmie released a water gun from its spout and tried to knock Ampharos back. As soon as Starmie threw that in Ampharos's face, he always then released a swift attack as planned, which never misses. Perhaps this would confuse her more. I was lucky that Starmie had gone through a lot of training and that he may have been the first pokemon I ever had. So, seeing the battle and calling verbal commands was not something I needed to do anymore. I could rely solely on my connection with Starmie to guide us through this. I didn't expect Kisaru to figure this out and she wouldn't, but Starmie and I connected on a real deep level. So that our life forces may have been in rhythm with one another. So my eyes could be closed and I'd know where Starmie is. My mind would forward my thoughts to Starmie. And, my body would feel the same pain he would and so he would do anything he could to keep out of trouble for my sake. It was the best battle strategy I'd ever come up with with one of my pokemon and I was glad it worked. Now all we had to do was hang in there and hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

Pokemon Battle~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:00 pm

Kisaru wasn't the slightest but confused. She was downright pissed off.

'Fine then... She wants a battle? I'll give her a death match.'

Ampharos continued to punch away at Starmie, despite being hit by the attacks, he just kept coming back. This was starting to get Kisaru extremely angry, she debated on whether or not to use her secret weapon or use it as a last resort.

"Are you gonna take that Ampharos? Thunderbolt, now!"

Immediately, the yellow pokemon released a large amount of electricity, but because of Ampharos's and Starmie's close proximity, they were both getting the attack, but Ampharos, having the type advantage, refused to give up.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

Pokemon Battle~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:31 pm

OOC: You're really scary sometimes, Jessie. o.o''

'I can tell she has something up her sleeve Starmie. I'm going to let you know, you're going to be hit by a thunderbolt. That's okay, just make sure to hang in there since Ampharos is going to get hit with it as well. Just hang in there buddy and we should be fine!'

I thought to Starmie and it cried healthily. He braced himself for the thunderbolt to strike him. Ampharos, I assumed, was ready for it too. Soon it summoned a giant yellow bolt and aimed it at Starmie. The close proximity would hit them both and if we could just make it through this attack, we'd be in the clear. And it was then that Starmie was hit. He fell down to the depths below, into the water, weak from the amount of power of that attack. I felt it too, I began to pant and hold my chest, almost feeling like I ran a mile and was now exhausted. That or like someone burned me. I took the pain for Starmie and I called out to him.

'Starmie! Buddy if you're okay and can hear me, I want you to wait in the water for a moment and recover your strength. Gather however much of it you can still gather. We're not going for an all out attack, I just want you to reserve it for when it's needed. That took a lot out of Ampharos and we should be able to win this. Stay with me Starmie!'

I was seriously concerned now for my Starmie's well being. But then suddenly, after waiting a few moments in the water to gather his strength, he propelled himself upward and out of the water, onto one of the floating tiles to stand. The crowd roared seeing Starmie was still in this battle. The announcer took a much needed breath of relief that Starmie wasn't hurt too badly. I smiled.

'That-a-boy Starmie! Now...let's win this! I want you to use swift and try to knock Ampharos into the water...Can you do that?'

The pokemon cried healthily again and tried throwing stars at Ampharos continuously until he would have, hopefully fallen into the water. The fans seemed confused as to how the pokemon was winning without my command and my eyes closed. But, nonetheless, it made the battle more exciting. I had to win, I just had to!

'And Starmie, once you have it in the water.. I want you to do the same thing that Ampharos did. Throw a thunderbolt at it. Water conducts electricity so we should be okay with this next attack. I hope... Starmie please do all you can to make this happen. Of course without damage to yourself. I don't want you hurt.'

He nodded determinedly in respects to my commands. Starmie was a good pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

Pokemon Battle~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:03 pm

OOC: That's what happens when I get into pokemon. ^^

When Ampharos was knocked into the water, it wildly released bolts of electricity as it fell. It was now on its last reserve of health, trying to do everything to stay conscious. Ampharos braced itself for the Thunderbolt and used a Charge move to absorb some of the energy and reflect it right back at Starmie. Ampharos was now desperately thrashing in the water, managing to muster enough strength to paddle to shore and shake itself dry. Kisaru was completely defenseless. Ampharos was starting to become pretty winded.

'How the hell is Starmie not weak? I don't get it...'
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

Pokemon Battle~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:23 pm

OOC: Yeah but imagine what it would be like if Mizu and Kisaru joined forces to battle together. I think they'd beat everyone no problem, maybe even better than the Elite 4. But that's a maybe.

Starmie tried his hardest to avoid damage during this battle, but it seems that damage was inevitable, especially in this fight. I've never fought such a tough opponent before. As Starmie got hurt, he relayed his pain onto me. I was taking the brunt of this and yet, I didn't appear scratched at all. The feeling of being hit by lighting was there, the feeling of exhaustion and fatigue was there. If Starmie happened to faint and I severed the telepathic link I had with him, the feelings would subside due to a disconnection. But I wasn't going to let Starmie take the brunt of this pain. No we were doing well in battle! I was cringing on the side, in the platform area I was standing on. Starmie, I could sense, was worried about me. But then I found enough strength to muster a message to him...

'Don't worry about me Starmie, I'm fine. Go out and win. I can tell you're getting weaker and I can tell Ampharos is weaker too. We just need to win this first round and then we should be in the clear. Alright buddy? Just hang in there and I'll hang in there for you.'

Gently, I smiled and Starmie nodded again, crying its name healthily. He had released the thunderbolt on Ampharos, it gathering enough energy to absorb and redirect it at Starmie. If Starmie could use a psychic attack to redirect it back at Ampharos, we'd be good, but I feared that that may take the rest of Starmie's energy. But we had to try!

'Starmie! I know this is gonna take a toll on you, but you have to try. Muster all you can and redirect that thunderbolt straight at Ampharos with a psychic attack!'

Starmie gathered his strength, watching the approaching thunderbolt flying at him. He'd managed to summon enough power to redirect the thunderbolt back at Ampharos! ...But not completely. Some of it caught Starmie in its perimeter and shocked Starmie senseless. He then, looking almost burnt to a crisp, stayed there, drooped over and his gem was blinking a red color. He was exhausted. I took the pain of that with him, we were a team. We needed to win this. I'd hoped Starmie could stand long enough for us to win. Ampharos should have been hit with that bolt, but Starmie was as well. It was anyone's game now...
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

Pokemon Battle~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:17 pm

OOC: They would kick major butt.

Ampharos was hit by the thunder bolt, falling on his back. The electrical pokemon struggled to stand back up, his cheeks charging with electrical energy as if he was trying to attack again.

"Ampharos... It's okay, you don't have to push yourself."

Kisaru was aware of Ampharos's pain and felt horrible that he was trying to sacrifice himself for her own glory. The yellow pokemon didn't seem to mind at all, though, like it wanted to do it.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

Pokemon Battle~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:27 pm

I noted that Starmie was exhausted, again I was only feeling what he was. I searched the perimeter and sensed that Ampharos was charging another attack, Starmie did as well but he remained drooped over with his jewel flickering. He was definitely almost out of energy. Ampharos was pushing himself, I could see it in his eyes, a pokemon's true love and devotion for his trainer. I gritted my teeth and prepared for what he was about to do. Another attack meant we needed to be ready for it.

'Starmie, you need to try and see if you can muster a tackle and make sure that Ampharos doesn't complete that final thunderbolt attack. That won't be good for you or for him. He'll be exhausted of energy and you'll be totally burnt. If this has to end in a draw for both of your safeties so be it, but try. Starmie, come on boy, try.'

But before I could even finish my thought to him, he was already struggling to stand up tall once more. He cried his name weakly but with a determined tone. Starmie wasn't going to give up. He wasn't going to let me down, he was sure of that fact. He wanted to do this for me. And that's when I recognized how much Starmie truly loved me. I loved him the same, but I didn't want him hurt too badly. But nonetheless this was turning to be an all out brawl between two very tough and very determined pokemon. I was so proud.

OOC: Hell yeah they would!
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

Pokemon Battle~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Well, this was it. It was all or nothing. Kirasu would choose a move that would ultimately end the both of them.

"Ampharos, Volt Tackle!"

Ampharos was surrounded by electricity and made a final charge, calling out his name victoriously. Volt Tackle was a powerful move, but the user took a decent amount of recoil damage, which Ampharos could not survive in his current state.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Battle~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Battle~
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series. :: General :: The General Area :: General RP-
Jump to: