Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG, based on the anime, Kannazuki no Miko, has brought back the same characters, along with some new ones. Let your imagination and creativity wander out as you roleplay here. ^^

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello there and welcome to the world of Kannazuki no Miko. Well the forum at least. Here, you can let free your imaginations, creativity, and wondrous ideas. Let it all free here. Please do join and register. And most of all, have fun! Smile ~Chikane Himemiya. *If you are a user here already, and you have already been approved by myself to RP, please do post. Please also get other members to join. I need members and posting. This forum should come alive. Thank you, your trusted admin. Chikane.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of Destiny~
Himeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:14 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» The Great Race of Oban
Himeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 am by Rin Shimazaki

» Pokemon Battle~
Himeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:43 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Echoes of the Heart ~Venus Versus Virus~
Himeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:59 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» ~The Orochi Return~
Himeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~
Himeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:45 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» A New Beginning: Rin's Story
Himeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess) I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:15 pm by Rin Shimazaki

» Rin Shimazaki
Himeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:39 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Ayumu Konno
Himeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 am by Chikane Himemiya

Top posters
Chikane Himemiya
Himeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess) I_vote_lcapHimeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess) I_voting_barHimeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess) I_vote_rcap 
Rin Shimazaki
Himeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess) I_vote_lcapHimeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess) I_voting_barHimeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess) I_vote_rcap 
Himeko
Reikon Keiri
Himeko Kurusugawa
Miyaki Tsusono
Souma Ogami
Akiri Suma
Ayumu Konno
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Mon May 13, 2019 11:48 pm
Similar topics

Himeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Himeko

Himeko

Himeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess) Empty
PostSubject: Himeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess)   Himeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess) I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:18 pm

Name: Himeko Kurusugawa
Height: 5'3''
Weight: 100 lbs
D.O.B: October 1st, 1993.
Alignment (Good or Evil): Good
Where do you live?: Mahoroba

Orientation: Bisexual.
Appearance: Golden fair hair, Amethyst eyes

Himeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess) 304601-clip_image010_0001_thumb

Bio: I am a shy, innocent 18-year-old girl. I've known Chikane for many years without ever realizing her affections towards me. I'm a klutz and slow at times, but I make up for that with the cheerful and optimistic side of me. ^_^ As Priestess of the Sun, I'm predestined in fighting Yamata no Orochi alongside Chikane.

Himeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess) 2-21

Dislikes: Orochi, Shiitake mushrooms, hair being touched.
Relationships: Chikane, my dear friend and love interest.
Back to top Go down
http://matchapocky.tumblr.com
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Himeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess)   Himeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess) I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:26 pm

The pictures, so innocent and very cute I must say. ~

You are approved, of course, but, there are some things that I would like to fix.
For one thing, in the anime they do mention that the priestesses' birthdays are both October 1st.

As for your height, if you wish to leave her 5'2'' compared to my 5'6'', it's fine, although I'm thinking in terms of weight, would someone so petite in body structure and height weigh 110 pounds, the same as I?

I am not saying this to offend you, on the contrary, I believe this application you've created is wonderful and that you've taken the time out to make it. Just these little details would be great to have correct. Think of this not as an RP site, but, as it's users coming together to write a story with a plot they already know, but, comprehend in different ways.

Think of it as a stage in which you are an actress upon playing this role exactly as it's written in the anime. Or rather played. So with your permission, I'd like to edit this app, and when I do, you are approved.~
Back to top Go down
Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: Himeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess)   Himeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess) I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:43 pm

Mm I understand. Please do edit it~ C:
Back to top Go down
http://matchapocky.tumblr.com
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Himeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess)   Himeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess) I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:49 pm

Edited and done.

You are approved to roleplay freely, my dearest Himeko. ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Himeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess)   Himeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Himeko Kurusugawa (Solar Priestess)
Page 1 of 1