Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG, based on the anime, Kannazuki no Miko, has brought back the same characters, along with some new ones. Let your imagination and creativity wander out as you roleplay here. ^^

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello there and welcome to the world of Kannazuki no Miko. Well the forum at least. Here, you can let free your imaginations, creativity, and wondrous ideas. Let it all free here. Please do join and register. And most of all, have fun! Smile ~Chikane Himemiya. *If you are a user here already, and you have already been approved by myself to RP, please do post. Please also get other members to join. I need members and posting. This forum should come alive. Thank you, your trusted admin. Chikane.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of Destiny~
~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:14 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» The Great Race of Oban
~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 am by Rin Shimazaki

» Pokemon Battle~
~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:43 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Echoes of the Heart ~Venus Versus Virus~
~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:59 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» ~The Orochi Return~
~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~
~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:45 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» A New Beginning: Rin's Story
~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:15 pm by Rin Shimazaki

» Rin Shimazaki
~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:39 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Ayumu Konno
~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 am by Chikane Himemiya

Top posters
Chikane Himemiya
~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_vote_lcap~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_voting_bar~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Rin Shimazaki
~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_vote_lcap~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_voting_bar~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Himeko
Reikon Keiri
Himeko Kurusugawa
Miyaki Tsusono
Souma Ogami
Akiri Suma
Ayumu Konno
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Mon May 13, 2019 11:48 pm

~The Orochi Return~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:44 pm

"Probably. Who knows? The solar priestess may be closer than you think."

Rin sank deeper into the water. The water helped soothe her bruise, which she hoped Chikane didn't notice. It made her a bit jealous of her friend's wealth.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:37 pm

"What is it you mean by that, Rin?"

I asked immediately following her statements. Perhaps she knew something. Anything would be of help at this point.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:15 am

"That, I'm afraid, you'll have to find out on your own."

Rin would have liked to tell Chikane the bits and pieces she knew about the solar priestess, but that would be too easy. Plus, Miyako would have her head if she even found out the stuff that she already told.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:34 am

"Alright, that's fine with me. I suppose this whole thing is my journey and it's not getting me anywhere if I ask you for all the answers."

I took a pause and thought a moment, it was a long pause as I was relaxing in the waters. But the thought struck me; Rin was an Orochi? Did she not mean the same Orochi which were trying to destroy me, the solar priestess and reform the world? Was she, then, not my sworn enemy? And yet, we'd become such great friends, I only thought of her in that light. As a good friend. One I could depend on, apparently, too. She was one of the truest, I suppose, I've ever had, not just another fan sending me a love letter. As for my request, I'd need to be careful about it, not in the asking, but if she said yes. Things could get ugly, if I wasn't careful.

"Rin, would you like to stay with me in my estate? You could live here with me. Or you could stay for as long as you wish. I have plenty of room and the food tastes great."

I looked down at the water, was that a stupid thing to ask?
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:33 pm

Rin couldn't help but smile at that. Just thinking about it though made her homesick. This was the longest she had ever been away from her friends, but she could see where Chikane was coming from. It must have been somewhat lonely staying in such a huge mansion by herself. Then again, Miyako would be ticked if she found out she wasn't going to be staying at the hideout, with their supposed mortal enemy no less.

She stayed silent for a moment to take time weighing all the odds. She had somewhat of an idea that would probably keep everyone happy.

"Sure, of course I'll stay with you."
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:38 pm

"Sounds great."

I smiled and continued relaxing in the bath. The waters just felt so divine. But then I wondered, did she need help washing? Or was she perfect capable of doing it herself? I reached for the soap and began to place it on my body smoothly. I enjoyed its texture. Soon I'd be done and we were free the whole day able to do whatever we pleased.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:13 pm

Rin smiled and continued soaking in the water until Chikane was finished with the soap. She began thinking of what they could do later in the day. She didn't have many ideas, hopefully Chikane could come up with something. Now, it was back to the matter at hand. A slightly embarrassed smile formed on her face.

"Hey... You wouldn't mind washing my back for me, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:48 pm

"Hm? Not at all."

I smiled and made my way over to her, grabbing the soap and using it to wash her back slowly. Her skin felt so smooth. Unlike anything I'd ever felt before. I couldn't deny that I found myself blushing and yet I continued. I couldn't let her know anything was up.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:12 am

Rin sighed as she relaxed her muscles. Chikane's touch was so soothing. She too found a light pink color staining her cheeks, not at all really understanding why.

"That feels nice..."
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:24 pm

I blushed a little deeper too, but only continued to wash her back with the soap lightly, tracing over her smooth skin. I deemed it okay to give her a little massage, after all, she might be tense from fighting the other day and from wandering all the way here to find me. I should give her muscles a break.

I didn't dare speak, just letting my hands rub little circles on her shoulders and the "wings" of her back. Hopefully, she'd just relax.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:18 pm

Rin was a little surprised that Chikane started massaging her back. She couldn't deny the fact that it felt really good. Her muscles relaxed even more as she let out another relaxed sigh.

She wondered why the other hadn't spoken for a while. Was it awkward? Was it something she had said? Shifting a bit in the water, she turned her head to look at her through the corner of her eye, the worry plainly visible on her face.

"You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:28 pm

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just trying to do my best to make you feel the most relaxed."

I smiled and sighed. I don't think I've ever been this intimate with another woman before, much less, anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:04 pm

Rin smiled, blushing a little bit darker. She felt guilty that Chikane was willing to 'pamper' her like this.

"If anyone deserves this kind of treatment, it's you.... After what I put you through..."
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:30 pm

I continued my massage, firm but gentle.

"Well, you're my guest, you deserve this just as much as anyone."
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:31 pm

"I guess... I just don't want you to think you have to do all of these nice things for me."

Rin still felt guilty, she never really liked it when people went out of her way to do things for her. She figured that she should massage Chikane in return.

"Do you want me to massage you next?"
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:35 pm

I blushed.

"If you wish to."

I only continued until she would tell me to stop. I took it she enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:21 pm

Rin nodded to say that it was okay for her to stop. She then got behind her and let her fingers work their magic, trying to get all of the tense areas on her back.

"I know I'm not as good as you, but do you like it?"
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:24 pm

I nodded, sighing and relaxing. Her fingers were soft and yet they pressed where all my tight muscles were, where the knots were. In fact it felt really good to get rid of the tenseness from shooting archery the other night. I closed my eyes and relaxed fully into her touch. I smiled.

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:48 pm

Rin continued to massage her, smiling at how she practically melted into her touch. She massaged a little harder in certain areas that seemed tenser than others, hoping that she wasn't starting to hurt her friend, wanting to make this as enjoyable as possible.

"Glad you like it~"

Last edited by Rin Shimazaki on Thu May 24, 2012 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:50 pm

I blushed to some extent. This was all so new but it felt so good. Her hands made me feel like butter. They were at just the right texture to make me relaxed. How was she so good at this? Had she practiced this before? She was probably better than some of the massage therapists around town.

"You have quite the skill for this."
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:57 pm

Rin giggled.

"Wow, I've never really done this before. Thank you."

She had only done massages a few times before for her friends after strenuous missions and training. She never considered herself great at it and hearing the compliment from Chikane made her feel even better.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:59 pm

"You're welcome. It's true."

There was a pause as I sighed and relaxed more, thinking what my next statement or question would be.

"Am I any good?"
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:45 am

"Of course, it felt really nice. Where did you learn to massage, anyway?"

Rin smiled as she got the last of the knots out of Chikane's back, beginning to work her way up to her shoulders. Occasionally, she just drummed her fingers on her friend's shoulders, loving how soft her skin was.

"What do you wanna do today?"
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:55 pm

"I must have picked a few things up along the ways of getting massaged by Otoha every time I practiced archery. She said it always cramped up my muscles and made them tighter and harder to move with. She said it wasn't good for my health and that I should stay loose and relaxed. And that's why she gave me the massages. She's a good person. And she even complimented me and said I had smooth skin? Well, if I do it's because she makes sure to buy the best products for my health when I shower."

I smiled and continued to love the massage. She'd went up to my shoulders, perhaps tinting my cheeks a brighter pink and my eyes still remained closed. Little did I know that Otoha was eavesdropping on the other side of the door. She was happy about all I said, her heart fluttering and yet she was insanely jealous that Rin was the one in here massaging my back naked. It was hard to tell why Otoha was jealous. Did she perhaps have a crush on me? Or was she just too loyal that she became over protective? Hmmm..

"Hm, whatever it is you want to do today. I don't mind much. Maybe we could go out shopping."
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:19 pm

So that's how Chikane was so good at massages. Rin smiled, continuing to work at her shoulders until she noticed the brightening pink color on her cheeks. She couldn't help but giggle some, thinking that it was cute to see her like that.

"You're blushing, Chikane~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~The Orochi Return~
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series. :: Japanese Territory :: Tokyo Region-
Jump to: