Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG, based on the anime, Kannazuki no Miko, has brought back the same characters, along with some new ones. Let your imagination and creativity wander out as you roleplay here. ^^

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello there and welcome to the world of Kannazuki no Miko. Well the forum at least. Here, you can let free your imaginations, creativity, and wondrous ideas. Let it all free here. Please do join and register. And most of all, have fun! Smile ~Chikane Himemiya. *If you are a user here already, and you have already been approved by myself to RP, please do post. Please also get other members to join. I need members and posting. This forum should come alive. Thank you, your trusted admin. Chikane.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of Destiny~
~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:14 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» The Great Race of Oban
~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 am by Rin Shimazaki

» Pokemon Battle~
~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:43 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Echoes of the Heart ~Venus Versus Virus~
~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:59 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» ~The Orochi Return~
~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~
~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:45 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» A New Beginning: Rin's Story
~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:15 pm by Rin Shimazaki

» Rin Shimazaki
~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:39 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Ayumu Konno
~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 am by Chikane Himemiya

Top posters
Chikane Himemiya
~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_voting_bar~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rin Shimazaki
~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_voting_bar~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himeko
Reikon Keiri
Himeko Kurusugawa
Miyaki Tsusono
Souma Ogami
Akiri Suma
Ayumu Konno
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Mon May 13, 2019 11:48 pm

~The Orochi Return~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:09 pm

I watched as she went into Berserker mode. I was totally confused. I did feel this sort of off vibe to her, but never would I have ever thought she was... as these people called it, an Orochi. I watched as she tried to take them on, battle them all. It was quite the noble and brave move, it was definitely in essence, to protect me from harm. But I knew she was going to get creamed. After all, facing off against things that are almost 100 times your size can be quite the challenge. She was going to need backup. I watched with a gaze full of worry, that is, until they whacked her aside as if she were some sort of rag doll that didn't matter. And these people said they cared about her?!

I clenched my fists and stood my ground, not leaving Rin. I watched as she stood up, recovering from that blast. I shouted at them to get their attention.

"Hey! Just what do you think you're doing?! Didn't you just say you cared for her? That you were looking for her?! And you, she's YOUR friend, so why would you toss her aside like something that is worthless? I don't know about you people, but that's not how we treat friends where I come from and it's not right! So... go ahead, dare to touch her again. Watch, I'll take on all of you at the same time. If you think I'm afraid, I'm not. If you think I'm crazy... well, maybe I am. And of course I'm so lost in all the matters you're speaking of, but... I know one thing!"

Just as I was speaking, I closed my eyes, the winds picking up around me and the brightest of all lights was shining on the back of my neck, parting my hair in two separate directions. When the light was shining upon my skin, the same essence the moonlight had, I opened my oceanic blue eyes and glared at them with a gaze harder than stone and colder than ice. I raised my hands and in them flash-appeared a bow and arrow. On my back, extra arrows in a case strapped around my chest. I watched all of them intently.

"Well go on, try something. Let's see what you all can do. But I'm not going to let you hurt Rin again! That's final!"
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:18 am

Rin tried to stand, her knees were shaking violently. This... wasn't supposed to happen. It was as if she was getting weaker every time she went into her Berserker mode. But what also confused her was that they didn't even seem like they were trying at all. When they sparred occasionally, they gave it their all, but Rin still took them down with ease. Of course, those fights were one-on-one.

"We do care about her... a whole lot, but in this business, you have to make sacrifices sometimes."

Corona spoke as Rin came at them again, but this time she was successful in attacking them. The huge mecha fell to the ground in an instant. Rin's eyes widened in shock at the harsh light from Chikane's back and at how a bow and a quiver of arrows seemed to appear out of thin air. 'I knew it.'

"No getting cocky, Rin. This isn't over!"

Small rockets blasted from Nya Nya's arm canons, they were too fast, even for Rin. What she expected was to get blasted out of the sky, but... she was still there? A throbbing pain reverberated throughout her body, her mind going completely blank. It felt as if she wasn't even in control of her body anymore, like she was somehow locked away in her own mind, doomed to watch as another presence carried out her movements. This was her true Berserker mode.

"Great job, Nekoko, now we're all going to die!"

Girochi hadn't meant for this to happen. They were treating this battle like a spar. Now it was a fight to the death. As the three braced themselves for impact, they waited then wondered why nothing had happened. Taking a peek, they saw that Rin wasn't charging them, but going straight for Chikane.

"Don't you see, nya? Because Rin can't tell apart friend from foe in that raging state, she'll mop the floor with The Lunar Priestess for us. All we gotta do is lie low and clean up the mess."

To Girochi and Corona, that was the smartest thing Nekoko had ever said. They powered down the mecha and watched the magic happpen. Suddenly, Girochi broke the silence that hung between the three of them.

"Do you think she'll forgive us?"
~~~~~
Rin didn't even think about attacking the other Orochi, but instead went for the one person who she thought was the biggest potential threat to her life... Chikane. She was completely blinded by rage, it looked as if she didn't even know what she was doing or why, but just acting on impulse. Clenching a tight fist, she charged the woman.

"Must kill... priestess..."

Those were the only audible words coming from her mouth. The rest were just snarls and growls from whatever thing was possessing her. 'What are you doing, Chikane? Get out of here while you still can..'

[i][justify]
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:40 am

I watched in a bit of horror as Rin didn't seem like herself anymore. She was attacking the mechas and damaging them, it seemed we would win this battle. But the thing that changed the gleam of small hopes in my eyes to that of worry and fear, even, was that she really didn't seem like she had any control over her mind anymore. She was coming to attack me. To pacify her, I shot an arrow at her feet, trying to make her stay back from me. I needed to protect my life but I didn't want to hurt Rin all the same. The question was how could I do this?

"No.. I won't leave you Rin. I won't leave, not when you're like this. You need me more than anything. You may be an Orochi and my worst enemy. You may be something destructive, almost as demonic as the pits of hell themselves, but you're my friend. And I never turn my back on a friend. I'll save you Rin."

I might have made a bad choice, as I caught the gleams in her eyes that told me to run for my life while I still could. But, I disregarded them. I wanted to stay here and fight and save Rin from this Berserker mode that was tearing up her mind.

"Come on Rin, think, it's me Chikane!"

I tried to get through to her, blocking her punches, as she knocked the bow and arrow right out of my hands and onto the ground. Defenseless and then I heard the voice in my head. It didn't seem to be my own... being in the panicked state I was in, which was rare, the voice took control of my body. My position shifted and it seemed more confident than ever. The gleam in my eyes seemed more evil now, something more like how Miyako would look at someone. I giggled evily.

"My, my... what do we have here? Rin... stop. I want you to stop. You are not to injure the Lunar Priestess. It is not her time yet to be destroyed by your powers. and I wish... no I order you to calm down and come back to the Orochi hideout. At once."

It was my voice that was speaking, but it was Miyako's presence and words. Miyako had taken over my body? How was that possible? Wasn't she an Orochi? That wasn't supposed to happen. Something was different this time around....
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:14 pm

"Miyako..?"

Rin had her fist raised, ready to punch Chikane again until she heard that voice. Her hand began to tremble, but after a moment of resistance, she dropped it. Her eyes faded back to their original amber color, and any evil presence previously felt had vanished. Her knees buckled beneath her and she collapsed out of pure exhaustion. Nekoko, Corona, and Girochi were too far away to hear, so their eyes widened in disbelief when the enraged girl had suddenly calmed down.

"Chikane... I'm sorry..."

Her voice broke a little as tears began to trickle down her cheeks. Because of all that, she didn't even have the strength to stand anymore. A pair of strong arms suddenly lifted her off the ground and Rin relaxed, realizing it was Girochi. As he began walking back to base, a fearful Nekoko and Corona followed in the mecha.
~~~~
"First you attack her when I specifically told you not to, then you use her as bait?"

Miyako was the one holding a now sleeping Rin as she tried not to let her voice reflect her intense anger.

"Y-You see, we had good reason to. Well, it was pretty much my idea. Our original idea was to just go into the city, find Rin, then take her home, but when we saw The Lunar Priestess, we couldn't just leave her roaming around too. So, we attacked Rin in order to provoke her into doing her 'priestessey... power thingy', but we really didn't mean for Rin to go ballistic like that. It just sort of... happened."

Miyako didn't even want to waste the energy to try and beat the stupidity out of her brother. She was still extremely angry. They all could have gotten themselves killed today. Then where would they be? She took one last look at Rin, trying to hide the worry presently on her face.

"Nekoko, make sure Rin is alright."

The catgirl did a little salute and took Rin off her hands. Even Miyako was surprised that she was able to lift her, but she managed somehow. With that, Miyako walked away without another word and Nekoko got to work on her patient.

Girochi and Corona sighed. At least they didn't get a beating. Girochi could sense something different about his sister lately. She looked at and spoke to Rin differently than everyone else, from what he could tell. Something was going on between them and he was going to figure out what.

Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:50 pm

Miyako had left my body and was back in her own at the Orochi hideout with the rest of them. I blinked and the light went down from the back of my neck, to the point where it was no longer shining. The bows and arrows disappeared into thin air. I looked at my hands, knowing that for a moment there I didn't feel like myself. I knew I could hear a voice in my head, but I didn't know that the voice could take over my body. I really didn't feel like myself anymore. It was strange. I spoke out loud to myself, knowing that Rin couldn't hear me.

"What... just happened? I felt this unyielding power come from my core and then a voice and then nothing... I remember seeing Rin attacking the Orochi, then myself. Then, she stopped suddenly. I wonder..."

I took a breath and prepared myself to walk home, and I started on my way home. I sighed as I walked under the streetlights, the moon's light still shining on me with its half-serenity. It really did bring to life my darker features. It was at that time that I heard the same voice in my head. Miyako had been communicating with me a lot lately...

"Who's there?"

I said out loud.

'Why hello there dear Chikane. I see you've awakened to your true potential. That's good, good. Well, how is it you're faring now?"

"What? Miyako... where did you... how'd you get inside my head?"

'It's the same as all of those other times, my dear. Hm, you're lucky I intervened this time or else you may not have a life to live anymore. But, we are all God's children, we all deserve lives to the fullest... even those that get chance after chance.'

She giggled, she was truly demonic.

"Thank you, then, I suppose. I don't owe you anything, but I'd like to know what everything is about. This whole Lunar Priestess, Solar Priestess analogy. Not only that, but what you are, what Rin truly is and what is going. I am very... puzzled by all this."

'Relax, dear child. You shall be exposed to the truth, soon enough. The lord shall shed his light upon your world and shine down upon that which is still covered in the fog to your... petulant mind.'

And with that, Miyako disappeared again. I knew I would be getting very little sleep tonight, that, or perhaps, I would go to sleep and have these dreams I've been having. The Lunar and Solar Priestesses, could the legend be true?
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:11 pm

A sharp cry of pain sliced through the normally calm, orderly air of the Orochi hideout.

"Quit being such a big baby, nya~. You're almost as bad as Girochi."

Nekoko was talking as if having three needles in your arm at once was no big deal. Now she understood what Girochi was always whining about.

"Well, you're not the one with three needles up your arm- Ow!"

Rin was trying not to cry. She absolutely hated getting shots. She sighed in relief as Nekoko removed the needles and wrapped her arm in bandages.

"I'm sorry, but I have to in order to figure out where all your power comes from. You haven't gone that crazy since the first day you came here and discovered your power."

Girochi walked up to the two, a cocky smirk plastered to his face. He was loving the fact Rin was hating Nekoko's treatment as much as he does.

"I swear, Rin. The whole world could probably hear those kinds of screams. What a wimp."

"Says the guy who needs a giant robot to do all the dirty work. I could take down Gungal with both arms tied behind my back."

Girochi didn't know how to respond, she had a point. If she was in her Berserker mode, she could crush his mecha like a soda can.

"Fine, I know how to settle this. No powers. Just brute strength."

"You're on!"

Girochi left with a triumphant smile as if he had this challenge in the bag, which realistically, he did. Rin was strong, but not as huge as Girochi.

"Are you stupid?! He'll snap you like a twig!"

Nekoko was right. She had been so blinded by competitiveness that she hadn't considered the odds of her actually beating her friend, even in a spar.

'I'm so dead.'

Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:31 pm

It made me curious as to how Miyako was able to do such things, did her powers really grow and success that of what she was supposed to be able to do? I kept thinking about it, what it felt like, what it must have seemed like. But I did have her to thank, she saved my life. And for what? Because I'm this priestess person who is her arch enemy? That made no sense. She must have some sort of hidden agenda to her. It would normally make more sense to let the destruction happen to someone you, virtually, want dead. It makes your life simpler and there would be no problems, but, she let me live. And not only that but she stopped a raging Rin with a single authoritative tone in her voice. It truly did make me wonder of Miyako's capabilities. And I was going to have to fight her? More or less....

"Who is this Solar Priestess? If I'm the lunar one..."

I got up from my comfortable bed and ventured into the study located at the lower levels of my estate. I began to flip through the books and look for the exact information I was looking for. But, of course, I couldn't find it, just the same legend over and over and over again. Perhaps Miyako knew... or Rin or someone. I was so completely lost as to what was happening here. So the legend is true... I'm the lunar priestess. I decided I would find out.

"Hello Miyako? Can you hear me? Most times you can, I don't know where you are or what you're doing but this certainly isn't a house call. You seem to have most of the knowledge on this topic and all I wish is to be educated. So now that I have found myself the Lunar Priestess... who is this Solar one? Or is it possible you can provide for me a clue or a hint, or even a physical description? Has she awoken to her true potential too?"

It took a minute but Miyako finally answered into my thoughts. YES. I mean... associating with the enemy is bad. This was strictly business.

'Gee Chikane, and here I thought you would have known everything already. My goodness! Hasn't your memory come back to you yet? I mean... how dense are you? My oh my, you rely upon me for everything now don't you? Don't you know that there are times I just don't wish to be bothered? Hearing your voice has to be the nastiest song I've ever listened to. What do you wish to know, child?'

"Likewise, Miyako. As I've said, this Solar Priestess..."

'Ah yes... the Solar Priestess. You are looking for who she is, correct? Hmmmm, if anything why would you think I would tell you even if I did know? That part is for you to find out all your own, my dear. Her physical description, my little lamb, is sunlike. She has lighter features, as sweet as the candy you like to eat. As innocent and kind as a child. And yet to your eyes she shall seem a princess. She's someone like you, Chiiikkannneee~, someone who shines in both day and night, with the light blessed upon her by Ame No Murakumo...does that answer your question?'

She spoke seductively and yet with an annoyed tone all the same. I didn't get what she was trying to do; Explain something to me or seduce me, or even annoy me, she was one puzzle of a woman. I nodded and thought about it.... did I know anyone like that?

"It does. Thank you Miyako. You'd better treasure that phrase, it won't come out of my mouth to thank you for as long as we know each other in this life."

Miyako, I could tell, was smirking on the other side of things.

'Likewise, dear.'

With that she disappeared. Okay, so the Solar Priestess... I had to find her before the Orochi did. And what was I to do about Rin?
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:12 pm

Well, it was the hour of judgement. Rin's annihilation was about to be broadcasted to an audience of three. Girochi with that smug grin on his face. She just wanted to smack it right off of him.

"Now it's time to see who really is the strongest! But before we get to that, how about a little wager? If you win, hmm... I'll let you test ride Gungal, considering you've never operated a mecha before. If I win... you admit your feelings for Miyako. Don't think I'm stupid, I know you like her."

Corona spit out a mouthful of water she was conveniently drinking and Reiko's pencil lead snapped at that very moment. Rin tried to keep herself from blushing, not wanting to please Girochi by doing so.

"I won't tell you anything, Girochi, 'cause I'm kicking your butt! Then you can go cry to Miyako that you lost!"

Girochi and Rin took their positions and Nekoko, who was presumably the unofficial referee, blew the whistle. Girochi charged at Rin, who quickly dodged then punched him in the back. The two then continued charging at each other, being knocked back by an attack, then going at each other again. It was a fight to the death.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Miyako had just returned from her "session" with Chikane. Granted that she wasn't there with her but she did have her own confusion as to why she was able to establish a telepathic connection with Chikane. Nonetheless, she found it use to her advantage, she could make Chikane fall right into the palm of her hands if she wished her to and to that feat, she was proud.

But, she'd returned the Orochi hideout from taking care of her business, finding a commotion going on in a spot not far from where the entrance was. There was noise, people grunting and it seemed of punches being thrown amongst other things in the air. She questionably looked to see what it was, catching the tail end of another sparring round between Girochi and Rin. She seemed proud that they were practicing, until that is... she saw her brother nail Rin in the stomach with one of his sucker punches. He was laughing, proud of what he'd done, but Miyako wasn't pleased. She recognized this now as a serious fight and stormed over there, adjusting her glasses, pushing them up her nose to show she meant serious business. She crossed her arms and looked down upon them from one of the higher pillars with her golden eyes. Her throat cleared.

"And just what do you think you're doing you two?"
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:12 pm

There was a long silence until Rin, finally having caught her breath, spoke up.

"We were just sparring is all..."

"Yeah, lighten up, would you? She's perfectly fine."

Girochi reassured, obviously sounding extremely nervous around his sister. Rin stood up quickly to prove her friend's point despite her body screaming at her to huddle in a corner and cry. She knew that there was probably a massive bruise on her stomach from that punch, but forced herself to stand tall.

"Yup. It's a competition to see who's the best! Girochi even made a bet that if he wins, Rin has to-"

A hand suddenly covered Nekoko's mouth.

"Haha, we really don't need to get into that... It's nothing too amazing, anyway."

Rin sighed in relief that she had stopped the catgirl from spilling everything. From the corner of her eye, she caught Girochi's faint smirk. He was enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:20 pm

With a sudden movement, Miyako had appeared next to Girochi and lifted him by the collar of his shirt only to toss him into a pillar of rock right where Nekoko was, winking at Nekoko as if that was her chance to give him a shot, one of those shots with the huge needle.

Then she walked over to Rin tentatively, unconsciously swaying her hips and giggling. She brushed her fingers through her hair.

"Now you can go get shot Girochi, that will teach you to ever tamper with our best fighter. Now then, Rin, sweet sweet Rin, what did my meanie brother do to you? .. And what was that bet about, hmmmm~?"

She smiled and winked at her, then she giggled. She really did want to know and the only way that Miyako knew how to get something out of someone was with her seductive nature. She couldn't help it after all. She'd rather focus on the matters here at the Orochi hideout than what was actually floating around in the back of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:38 pm

Rin could feel her knees growing weaker. That voice... She wasn't about to give in, it was just what Miyako wanted. Mustering all the resolve she could, she resisted the urge to fall under Miyako's spell.

"It's nothing, really. Just your typical Girochi being an idiot."

She jumped a bit when she suddenly heard a shriek. Nekoko was giving Girochi tons of shots to try and heal his wounds, and yes, with the huge needle. Why not increase his suffering?

"But Girochi hit me..."

Rin flawlessly pulled off an innocent voice, pulling up her shirt just a bit to reveal that there indeed was a heavy bruise right where Girochi had punched her.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:45 pm

Miyako looked upon the bruise and pushed up her glasses, lightly using her fingers to trace over the skin of Rin's stomach, then she focused her gaze furiously upon her brother. She smirked and giggled in the same evil way.

"Make it extra painful Nekoko. He deserves everything that's coming to him."

Miyako smiled and then focused her golden gaze back on Rin, cupping her cheek and then slowly letting her hand slide, walking away to her pillar-post.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Corona whistled towards Rin after Miyako was out of sight. Teasing her a bit as she remembered Girochi's bet.

"Look at you, girl. Gettin' all the attention from Miyako.~

"She does that to everyone, I've heard. I'm nothing special…"

Corona frowned a little. She didn't realize how much Rin was really hurting from all of this. Miyako really could be low, unless she didn't even know what she was doing to Rin.

"Nonsense, of course you are. Come on, you can hang out with me and Reiko for a bit. You can even hear the song that made me number 68 on the charts!"

"69, you mean."

"No, I'm number 68!"

Hearing Reiko and Corona's repetitive, but amusing argument made Rin feel a little better. She smiled even brighter when she heard Girochi's shouts and threats at Nekoko for giving him so many shots.

After a while of talking with Corona and Reiko, Rin was now under the care of Nekoko, who had practically forced her to ice her bruise. The catgirl was worried about her dear friend. She hadn't said much aside from thanking her for the ice pack. Nekoko looked over to Miyako, who appeared to be reading. She instantly thought that Rin's sudden depression was her doing.

Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Miyako sighed as she heard, yet again, the rambles and disputes between the other necks of the Orochi. She couldn't help but sort of half smile at their ignorance. Even though they were totally for a world their way, they were so silly. And that, kind of amused Miyako to some point.

She began to read in her book a bit, reciting the different paragraphs before placing it away in a safe place where no one would find it. She smirked as she began to come up with the next plot of attack; For now, she'd keep it secret, but eventually, she'd expose it to the rest of her team. The only thing that was offsetting her normally very productive mind, the telepathic connection with Chikane and how she was able to speak with her through thought. And what seemed more of that, is that she could torture or pleasure Chikane however she wished to, if she pleased and she didn't even have to touch her. She thought to use this to her advantage some, but she wondered; Could she possibly reciprocate the same actions back at her? She needed to be careful.

Her golden eyes watched Rin and smiled softly. She thought to herself...

'And you shall be the brightest of all of us, dear. You shall shine further than the priestesses ever could.'
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:31 pm

Rin walked through the city streets, looking around every inch for Chikane's mansion. She had anticipated it to have been easy to find, but there were man glamorous houses around and the fact that she didn't have a description to go on didn't help either. During her search, she passed the park. The thought crossed her mind that she might see Chikane there, but considered it unlikely since their meeting just happened to be a coincidence. Still, she needed to take a breather, she had been walking for some time. She strolled through the park, sitting down at a spot near a small body of water.

"What is it that they want from me? I'm nothing special..."

She spoke aloud, as if anyone were there to listen. Rin was beginning to question her usefulness to the Orochi. She wasn't really a neck, she didn't have a mecha, and she could barely control her powers. As far as she knew, the only thing she was good at was screwing things up. She was tired of hurting innocent people. What would she gain from all of this?

"I'm not going back... I can't go back. They can come after me as much as they want."

Getting up, she left the park and continued down the same direction, hoping she could find Chikane before dark.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:41 pm

Rin, as she journeyed through the night, would find that she heard little grunting sounds from the direction she was headed. It sounded like someone was training or doing some sort of strenuous workout in their backyard. This person happened to be me. I was practicing my archery, trying to relieve the stress I'd went through today and getting back into practice again. It had been a while since I've actually shot some really arrows.

I was sweating and wiping my forehead, drinking water every so often, but nonetheless, I continued to pick up arrows and shoot them at the various targets that were set up. Meanwhile I was doing this, the lights in the estate were on as the maids took care of the cleaning and the rest of their duties. Otoha seemed to be the only one that mattered at the moment, doing my more personal services; She had tea sitting on the stove, she'd just put it on, waiting for it to boil and make some tea. She was making her apple cinnamon kind, one of my favorites. Otoha's tea always had this sort of flavor to it that made it special, but, I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Nevertheless, I continued to shoot the arrows. I took a sigh, and tried to catch my breath.

"Rats. I'm a little rusty."

Another drink of water. I felt a presence in the distance, but paid no mind to it. Training was all that mattered right now.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:11 am

Rin had indeed heard the sounds and curiously went to take a peek. What she hadn't expected to see was Chikane who looked like she was practicing archery. Blinking, she looked around the estate. It was certainly the biggest and most beautiful of the homes she had seen. Glancing back towards Chikane, fear suddenly gripped at her heart. Should she greet her? Rin couldn't blame her if she never wanted to see her again, but hoped would at least hear her out long enough for her to apologize. With a heavy heart, she somehow managed to walk up to her.

"Hey, Chikane... What are you up to..?"
Back to top Go down
Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:39 am

Meanwhile, a blonde girl lays on her bed, smiling as she flipped through a brown picture book. And next to her, a brunette-haired girl leans against her and peers over the other girl's shoulder. School ended for the day and the two girls relaxing in their dorm.

Suddenly, the brunette-haired girl exclaimed aloud, "Hiiimekooo. Why do you keep looking at this? They're just pictures of yourself."

The little angel forced a smile back and replied, "True, but I feel like they're very special to me.." Trailing off, Himeko stared in a direction out the window. She wondered if there was someone out there for her. Someone important always waiting...

Hearing that same statement from Himeko once again, the latter tussled with the golden-like hair and shook her head. "Oh I know why, it's because you love me so much!" the brunette voice chimed playfully and glomped her roommate from behind.
Back to top Go down
http://matchapocky.tumblr.com
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:26 pm

I seemed to notice there was a voice who gently called out my name, speaking to me. It seemed familiar? I blinked and looked back, dropping my bow and arrow gently to the ground. I found it to be Rin, my guess was right.

"Oh hello there Rin. However did you find my estate?'

I blinked. Then I motioned to the bow and arrow on the ground, trying to mention to her that I was practicing my archery. Up till now, I'd just forgotten about, or tried to forget about, all that happened today. It was so strange and not at all something I wanted to be involved with again. It was quite dangerous, and Otoha had talked some sense into me. I sighed and then awaited her next response, softly smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Rin just stared at the ground, thinking through what she was going to say. She didn't seem to care much for Chikane's response afterward, all she cared about was getting her apology out.

"I'm sorry... Everything was my fault. I shouldn't have put you in that danger..."

Her hands began to tremble as she clenched them into fists. Tears stung at her eyes as she desperately tried to fight them away. The things that could have happened were running through her mind and she found herself trying to apologize for each and every one, no matter how truly unrealistic the scenario may have been. Rin finally found herself able to look up at Chikane.

[color=indigo]"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."/color]

To her, this was an utterly pathetic apology, but the words she wanted to say just didn't come to her. All she wanted was her friend's forgiveness.

Back to top Go down
Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:32 am

"Mako-chan stop it!" Himeko cried out her friend's name as she tried to nudge away from her friend's strong arms. Her struggle was futile and she giggled.

"What's so funny?" replied the brunnete haired girl, slightly releasing her grasp around the little angel. She continued, "Oh I almost forgot! I have track practice right now!" The brunnete girl quickly released her grasp, bounced lightly up on her two feet, and headed towards the door.

The brunette who just left was Makoto and the little angel's confidant. The little angel could always share all her secrets and depend on the brunette as the two have known each other since elementary school. And no matter how busy Makoto was with her athletics, she would always come swooping by the side of the little angel in times of need.

Before leaving, Makoto gave her friend a big reassuring smile and exclaimed aloud, "I'll be back soon!"

"What should I do now?" the little angel hummed this question softly to herself. She stretched her arms and tilted her head slightly to peer at the serene scenery outside.
Back to top Go down
http://matchapocky.tumblr.com
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:05 pm

"It did seem as though a lot was going on back there. And I will be upfront with you, at certain times, I feared for my life. I didn't know what it was that exactly saved both of us back there, but it worked and I'm glad it did. Usually I reserve judgment until something happens that shows me who others truly are, then I make an opinion about them."

I paused briefly to think of how to phrase this next part, then I placed it in as simple words as possible.

"And I won't lie, I did have opinions about you too, when first coming back to my estate. But, if you took the trouble to come all the way here, to find my residence and apologize solely for what happened earlier, you can't be too monstrous of person, now can you? The way I see it, Rin, deep down you are truly a good hearted person, displeased by any evildoing to those who have done nothing to deserve it. That's the kind of person I thought you were, and you've only proven me correct."

I smiled softly.

"You know, why don't you come in for some tea? Perhaps we could catch up?"
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:32 am

Rin smiled a bit, wiping the tear drops from the corners of her eyes away. From what she could tell, Chikane wasn't mad at her.

"Sure, I'd like that."

Still, in the back of her mind was a hint of doubt. How could she still even want to talk to her? She had a weapon right next to her, so why didn't she shoot her down? Rin was happy that there was one person in the world that didn't seem to resent her for the things she was forced to do.

Looking around briefly at the outside of the estate, it wad eating her up to know what the inside looked like. She was trying her hardest not to outwardly express her excitement.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:52 pm

OOC: Himeko will be a little M.I.A for a while. So let's just presume that she and Mako were doing stuff and we'll go on about our business as per usual.

We entered my estate. I walked in and placed my archery equipment on a rack that was empty and available to hold an item, which happened to be the space for where I usually put my archery stuff. I let my hair out of my ponytail and it swayed as it fell down to its normal length. I smiled softly as I turned around and placed both hands in the air as if I were holding 2 platters full of delicate food.

"Welcome to my estate, Rin."

I turned around and began to walk. I wanted to give her a tour, as well as find Otoha. One of which would be much simpler and quicker than the other. As I began my tour of the downstairs level, I'd run into Otoha in her domain, the kitchen. I waved at her silently, and she nodded back. Upon meeting my gaze though, she rushed towards me and smiled genuinely, curtseying in my presence. And if one looked hard enough, they'd be able to see a certain pink pigment in her cheeks as she performed the action. Once done, she stood back up and met my gaze, kindly, once again.

"What can I do for you, m'lady?"

"Well Otoha, I'd like for you to please put on an extra round of tea for myself and my guest, here. And make sure to have a selection of desserts ready in case we become hungry. Oh and, please find her a vacant room she may like to sleep in for the night, if she decides to stay with me overnight. She may use some of my other pajamas to sleep in to become comfortable. Thank you Otoha, always my reliable friend."

I flashed her a genuine smile and then began to walk away, towards where the steps were. I'd finished the lower level tour and now, I was heading to the rooms on the next level up. It was quite the life I was living. When my back was turned, Otoha nodded and called out...

"Right away Miss!"

And then Otoha sighed in contentment, as if she'd just been kissed before going to work on her master's requests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   ~The Orochi Return~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~The Orochi Return~
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series. :: Japanese Territory :: Tokyo Region-
Jump to: